surprise 22

Your POV: 

we have been up at the mountains for 4 days now and we have 3 days left, in having the best time of my life and making unforgettable memories with my ogs but i miss nick so much, i never realized how much a person could have an effect on me i just want to be near him. the guys have kinda noticed that i've been down without him and they have been trying to cheer me up which works but i still just wish he was here an the guys understand that. anyways today we are going to the mountains again, i could never get sick of doing this doing this everyday and neither could the guys. 

Cams POV:

i've noticed bailey has been a little down recently and u talked to her about it and she just says she misses nick. i know this was supposed to be an og trip but i figured because we befriended prettymuch that we should invite them to the air bnb for the last couple days to make bailey happy and introduce them to aaron. honestly these guys are really dope and i look forward to learning more about them. 

"hey guys come here!" i yelled to all the guys loud enough so they could hear but so bailey couldn't, and we all gathered into the loft. "ok so you've noticed how baileys a little sad right" they all nodded "well i'm thinking that we invite them to come today so they can come tomorrow and spend the last two days with us and make bailey happy, what do you guys say?"

"i think that's a great idea man" chris said and they all agreed

"does anyone have their numbers?" aaron asked. we all looked around at each other, "i guess i could dm them?" i said and i did just that.

dms between nick and cam

Nicks POV:

camerondallas would like to dm you accept or decline

camerondallas: hey man so me and the guys thought it would be fun if you guys wanted to head up to our air bnb tomorrow and spend our last two days with us lmk if your down

therealnickmara: ya that sounds great send me the address and we will be up tomorrow 

camerondallas: cool and keep it secret from bailey we want to suprise her

therealnickmara: ight cool, how she doing by the way she says she fine but u just want to make sure

camerondallas: she's great, but we can tell she misses you

therealnickmara: thanks bro for keeping an eye on her

camerondallas: no problem man