Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen : Yenidən doğulmaq - Trust

Ivana's POV

After our intimate moment everything changed between Nik and I. He started opening up more bit by bit. He was more caring and loving, He was a whole different person and so was I. My feelings for him grew even more. I finally felt a part of something beautiful, I felt like a part of a whole. It might have been under bad circumstances but life doesn't give you everything the way you've planned it.

Bonnie's death did take a lot from me. I wasn't the same and could never be the same anymore. Nik did see past my sarcastic self. He could break though my walls. The only thing that hurt me in our relationship was that I couldn't break through his walls. He was very secretive and didn't share important stuff with me. I did bring it up here and there but the response I got only made me not to speak of it again,

As Elijah did, Nik was for a very small portion of the time at his place. Right now for instance he wasn't here once again. As he says 'Love, you know I have to run some errands blah blah blah'. Bullshit, if it was that simple he would take me with him. I'm not that hard to work with anyway.

Sighing I let the book I was reading fall from my arms and slip on the cold marble floor. Sitting up from the velvet red armchair I walked lazily and slowly towards his artwork that was laying either on the floor or on the heavy ivory walls.

Naked girls, war scenes, mystic sceneries, shapeless objects and far more were represented on the paintings. Each painting was screaming a different story but the fascinating thing was that each way you looked at it and every new perspective you turned your head to, you could see a different story. But what caught my eye was of a girl.

Long red hair hugging around a blocked out face. The girl was dancing with bare feet on grass. She was holding someone dearly close to her. What I saw was a lovers last dance. A very tragic painting. A single tear ran down my face as I touched the details of the painting.

Soft lips touched the base of my neck and rough hands embraced me from behind. I quickly wiped the tear off and relaxed at the familiar hands.

"Did you miss me love?" His rough voice sent chills down my spine. Just a few words were enough to ignite the fire that was deep inside of me.

"No-pe." I said clicking each syllable playfully trying to get a reaction out of him.

"What about now..?" He questioned kissing further down my neck reaching my shoulder. He pushed down my lose strap gaining more access to my skin.

My breath was caught in my lungs and tried to push out. The way he trailed kisses on my neck was driving me crazy. When he flicked his tongue I flinched instantly aroused. His low husky groan was a sign of approval. I was losing this war theoretically but technically I was winning and not only the battle but also the war.

I escaped from his strong arms and run a few feet away from him. I was very excited to have him around. I missed him a lot. Nik looked back at me the same way as a wolf would look at its prey.

"Catch me if you can." I whispered under my breath. Obviously, Nik heard me. He started walking pretty slowly at first but then he picked up his speed. Surprised I squilled and jumped on the double bed. With one quick motion Nik pushed me on the soft mattress. He looked at me sheepishly through his messy hair. A smirk morphed into his soft yet strong features. When he was about to kiss me he posed looking into my eyes. I couldn't figure out who Niklaus Mikealson was and that intrigued me further more. His stormy blue eyes closed and his forehead now laid onto mine. Instinctively I closed my eyes too and cherished this sweet moment.

"Nik?" We hadn't yet broken contact. We were still in the same position. Nik rambled positively waiting for me to ask my question.

"Where is Elijah?" I did immediately feel him stiffening on top of me.

"I wish I knew were he was in fact." He pulled away from on top off and sat on the velvet red armchair. His eyes for a few seconds held no emotion. After a minute or two he was off his trace.

"He wouldn't leave me behind, I'm sure of it."

"Sweet Rosanna you never know who is truly on your side and who is not, never." His eyes were distant and his whole energy field changed. I could easily sense how the air thickened around us with each passing second.

Also, now I don't go by Ivana. It brought to me painful memories of the past. When I decided I wanted to be with Nik I also decided that I should have a clean start. No pain, no sadness, no bad feelings. So I took my supposedly original name. It took a long time to get used to it but I liked it a lot now.

"Well, I know that I can always trust you." I smiled at him. Even though he held a very guilty look I didn't question it. This is my new start. I cannot go around assuming stuff anymore. That was obviously a lie. I just didn't press on certain subjects. Unfortunately, I did agree with Nik that we wouldn't have the vampire talk again. Men are frustrating.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter!!❤️💕💞

❤️Vote

💬Comment

💕Follow

-Love
Andrea🌙