Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten : Uudestisyntynyt -  Kidnapped

Ivana's POV

Slowly I opened my eyes. Thankfully the huge area I was in wasn't really bright. Nobody was anywhere to be found so I decided it was time to find out where I was. I've notice since I first came to mystic falls everything is going wrong. I was sitting on a sofa and next to me was an unconscious Elena. I didn't wake her up so I wouldn't scare her. I was questioning if our kidnappers were vampires. From the little gremoire I had picked up from grandma's house it is said that vampires can't go into sun light. That must be why the curtains are closed. I walked slowly towards the windows. Slowly yet steadily I pulled the curtains to each side so the light could come in. I smiled in triumph. Okay I should give myself more credit.

I looked around trying to examine the room a little better. The whole area was under construction. The only furniture in here were the two large sofas.

In front of me I noticed a big door. Loud arguing could be heard behind the door. Walking, tip toeing, I finally was behind the wooden door. I could clearly hear one male voice and one female.

"She truly is the doppelganger. We would never break your trust again." I heard a thub and then coughing. I was so confused. It was a whisper and from the density and the huskiness of the voice I was sure it was a man.

"So that means you can forgive us now?" The same man said loudly and clear, the slight tremble that was present in his voice showed how scared the man was. But as soon as he spoke a ripping sound could be heard. It was loud enough for me to hear.

"Oh MY GOD!" A female voice said. How many people were there? I'm guessing by what's happening it's more than two people in the room next to me.

"YOU KILLED HIM!" The same voice screamed once more. Killed? I felt chills running down my back. If what she said was true we are fucked up. More like I am fucked up. Maybe  I should move away from the door.

"You can consider yourself free now." He said like the girl wasn't free in the first place. Either way it was pretty scary and the man himself seemed very terrifying without even seeing him. Imagine what he is like in person.

I walked quickly towards Elena. She was slowly coming back to her senses. She tried to stand up but fell again back to the sofa as she was pretty dizzy.

"So the doppelgänger is in there?" I don't know about whom their talking but I had to quickly find a way out of here. I grabbed Elena by the hand.

"Elena we need to leave now." I whispered-yelled but Elena had a hard time adjusting ugh! Okay I need something to win us more time. Nothing useful could be found. So maybe if we behave good nothing bad will happen?  I wanted to be more confident but truly I was scared.

The creaking of the door and the loud sound of shoes touching the concrete floor raised my anxiety levels. With the corner of my eye I noticed a piece of wood laying on the floor. It wasn't very shall but it would do. Before I could come near the weapon of choice I found a hard surface stopped me. From the strong impact I fell back, stumbling on my feet. Thankfully I didn't fall down. I just move a few steps away from the object. I looked at what stopped me and I noticed a strong chest. This person in front of my wasn't fazed by our impact. I was curious to know who this strong man was.

My eyes slowly traveled higher and higher till I could see his face clearly. His strong features seemed rather familiar. He was rather gorgeous. I squeezed my eyes trying to remember where I've seen this man again. A strong headache. I opened my eyes again only to see the shocked face of the man.

"Rosanna..?" The recognition in his eyes terrified me. Not only did I recognize the man but he did recognize me too. But he might have things mixed up. I'm not Rosanna and I am sure I don't know anybody named after this name.

"Rosanna?" He asked again but I shook my head a little bit trying to shake off my headache. I came out of my trance and looked the man in the eyes. Sadness and some relief swirled in his eyes.

"Ivana." I corrected him. He quickly hid all his emotions. His mouth was pressed on a very tight line.

"Excuse me?" He tried to understand what I said. It was more like an attempt to cope with everything that was happening but I'm sure he heard me.

"My name is Ivana." I repeated but then I remembered something. I am kidnapped I shouldn't share personal information with these people. I looked back to the wide open curtains and then back at him.

"Wait, you are a vampire how can you walk in the sun light??" I furrowed my brows. But to be honest I knew that Stefan and Damon could go out in direct sun light. Why didn't I think of this earlier. The gremoire was pure bullshit.

He grebes my hand with strong force and then he went and grabbed Elena.

I trashed around not ready to accept this fate. God I was to young to die like this. My actions annoyed the man forcing him to throw me on his shoulder. Walking past the woman that kidnapped us in the first place he were almost out of the huge building.

When we were a few inches away from the exit a thudding sound surrounded us.

"Let them go!" Somebody said. I was place to the ground to see who the voice belonged to. It was Stefan!

"You can only have one of them. So choose wisely lover boy." Oh no.. I already knew I was going to be the one left behind when Stefan had that guilty look in his eyes.

"Will it be the doppelganger or her?" He didn't say our names which made me feel that nor me or Elena had any true value to him.

"Pass me Elena.." He didn't even look at me. Am I going to be left behind?

"No!" Another voice screamed. My sister rushed from behind the stairs with Damon behind her.

"We can't leave my sister behind!" She rushed next to Stefan.

"Bonnie Elena is a very important person though. You know why.." Ouch I'm gonna pretend that I didn't listen to that. But the fact that my sister nodded hurt more. What did they mean? Let god not make me emotional over everything again.

I pushed Elena and grabbed the hand of my kiddnaper. He looked at my with shock. I might be going crazy but it's clear that they made their decision so I am making mine. Maybe some benefit will come out of this.

"You don't have to choose cause I ain't coming back." The dude grabbed me again and with a flash we were in a different building.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter!!❤️💕💞

❤️Vote

💬Comment

💕Follow

-Love
Andrea🌙