Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen : Kubadwanso - Quality Time

Ivana's POV

I've been here for almost a week and I haven't still gone out the house. I was staying here most of the time with Elijah but he was doing some research. So I was most of the time alone. The rule I had to specifically follow was to stay in the house. Since the day Niklaus left, he hasn't returned. It's not like I missed him. Anyways he wasn't the best company. He was just irrelevant to me. As for Elijah he was somewhat more likable to me and he had a long way to go to become my friend. But reading the diary made me think twice about our relationship. I cannot lie and say I don't like him as a friend.

The creaking sound of the door had me jumping. I stood up from my laying position on the sofa and looked towards the door.

"Elijah- oh wait Niklaus." I surely didn't expect for him to be here. Uninterested, I laid back to the sofa getting lost once again in my own memory. He left once and I'm sure he could do it again.

"Grab you coat, love." His voice echoed in the empty apartment. The way the word 'love' rolled on his lips was perfect.

"And why would I-" Before I could complete my sentence a cloth was dropped on my face. I was shocked at the sudden impact. Thankfully the zipper of my jacket didn't hit me.

"Hey what are you doing?!" I took the jacket and threw it back at him. The jacket fell on his chest and rolled down on the floor. Not as effective as it was in my head.

"Do you wanna get out or not?" He leaned against the open door way. Instantly I stood up and run to put on my shoes.

"Wait but Elijah said not to go out." Going out would be fun but Elijah was very clear about not going out.

"Last chance." He was slowly closing the door. I rushed and held the door open. I didn't want to disobey Elijah but I hadn't gone outside in a long time. He's not my guardian or anything.

We walked together down the building's stairs until we came in front of a car. Obviously, like the gentleman he is, he opened my door so I could enter the car.

"So where are we going?" Niklaus was focused on the road. His big hands held the steering wheel tightly. A few veins started popping out, which was very sexy. I averted my gaze from him.

"It's a surprise." I wanted to laugh was it was hard to imagine this strong man doing that kind of cute stuff like surprises. Well, if I had met him under different circumstances I swear I would already have fallen for him. His aura was so powerful that it made me feel safe. His blue eyes were even more beautiful than Damon's. They were a different shade of blue that I could get used to seeing.

I wonder how was our relationship back then. Were we friends, did we have a brother-sister relationship or were we lover? Thinking about the last part I could already feel the hotness on my face.

"What did you thing of?" The sudden voice forced me out of my dream land. I turned and looked at him.

"Huh?" I was a little bit confuse and it felt like I missed something.

"What did you think of? You're as red as a tomato." Oh my god, this is so embarrassing. I could feel more hotness on my cheeks as the minutes passed by. His rumbling laugh made me even redder if that's even possible.

"It's very hot in here." I tried to mask my feeling opening the window. The fresh air did cool me down a little bit. Something I haven't noticed, because I was occupied with my thoughts, is that we were out of town. We were driving on fields in the middle of nowhere. No other cars were in front or behind us.

"You aren't planning to kill me, are you?"

"Now that I think of it, it's very tempting." I felt the blood rush out my face. I turned and looked at him terrified.

"Just kidding." He said and chuckled. That asshole. He scared me shitless.

"You jerk." I hit him on the hand and he pretended to be hurt. I smiled at that simple interaction. It was something friends would do. But we weren't friends, were we? What makes someone your friend? A friend is someone you trust. To be honest, for some reason I did trust him.

"Okay this is gonna sound crazy and please don't make me regret saying it. you're pretty chill and if it's okay with you I'd like to be friends." He place his hand on his chest.

"Did you just reject me?" He did a weird face and I laughed. He smiled at me.

"You know I would die to hear that laugh forever." Immediately, I stopped laughing and looks at his face. He looked peaceful. I smiled at his relaxed face. He doesn't look like someone who is often relaxed.

The car stopped. I looked around and we were in a field. Not any field but one full of flowers. The purple petals of the flowers danced with the air. I quickly opened the door and I kicked off my shoes ready to run on the grass. As I run, with company the air that made my hair go all ways, I laughed. I loved the feeling of grass tickling my feet.

I turned around to see were Niklaus was. He was still beside the car leaning on the side of it looking at me.

"Nik! Come here! It's amazing!" I spun around and begun to run again. I rushed through the flowers waiting to be chased. I turned around and saw that Nik wasn't in his place beside the car anymore. Turning my head around I almost hit on Nik.

"Hey! That's not fair. No vampire super speed!" I begun to run the opposite way." We laughed together as he chased behind me. I squealed when I felt him catching up on me.

Eventually, he pushed me on the ground. Thankfully, it was grass and the impact didn't hurt. We rolled a little bit on the hillside until we stopped with him on top of me.

"What did you call me before?"

"Nik?" I furrowed my brows confused. Did I offend him? Did he not like it?

"That's what you used to call me." He continued. I did?

Slowly he closed the distance between us until we were a few inches away from each other. Our lips inches away from touching.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter!!❤️💕💞

❤️Vote

💬Comment

💕Follow

-Love
Andrea🌙