Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven : Renéixer - Don't Panic

Ivana's POV

"Excuse me?" I frowned trying to understand what was happening.

"For god's sake." She stood up from where she was kneeling so she could talk to me. She picked her phone from her pocket and called someone. She looked back at me with sadness.

"Okay, please wait here." She walked away at least far away  that I wasn't able to listen what she was saying. Suddenly I felt a piercing pain on my right leg. My black jeans held my foot tightly in place. As I tried to lift my pant so I could examine the damage the pain became worse and worse.

I hissed out and Bonnie came immediately to my side. I looked up again but this time we weren't alone. My gaze shifted from Bonnie to Stefan. I was so confused. Nothing made sense. Bonnie wasn't talking to me and Stefan was here now which I don't understand how it happened. Too quickly in my opinion. Maybe I was lost in thought for way too long.

"Are you okay?" I heard clearly how her voice cracked but I didn't point it out. She was definitely sad and I could detect some guilt in her eyes.

"Yeah I just sprained my ankle nothing to worry about." I giggled trying to at least lighten the mood. I wanted answers but my sister's emotional health was my main priority.

"Okay, let's take you up to the room and have a better look on your leg-" He passes me a comforting smile and picked me up. "And discuss the whole situation." I didn't answer. My curiosity was getting the best of me. I was indeed scared. The adrenaline that rushed through my veins though wanted to figure out more than hide and cry like a baby. I don't know if at this point I'm getting myself in a very bad situation. The fact that I still haven't talked with uncle stressed me even more.

Stefan laid me down on the bed and stood up against the dresser that was next to it while Bonnie sat next to me at the bed.

"I'm listening." I said after what felt like eternity. Bonnie sighed and started fidgeting with her hair a little.

"Ivana, there are thing that you don't know and don't understand. This world is not what it seems like." I looked up at Stefan. He decided to speak up as Bonnie had a hard time with sharing her little secret.

"Well, have you ever wondered what a world with vampires, werewolves or witches would be?" Stefan suddenly asked. I felt like my answer would be crucial for them so I responded honestly.

"Terrifying..." I whispered averting my gaze from his. The words vampires triggered some memories. The book I had picked up on my birthday was a mere journal. At least, that's what I thought when I took it. I could remember some of the brief words the book had in it. It spoke about vampires and supernatural stuff. Now I believed it was only a creation of literature. "...but nevertheless exciting and a miracle." Stefan met my eyes. He was quite surprised to say the least.

"All of that is true you know." Finally, Bonnie spoke up. I looked back at her waiting for her to continue.

"I am a witch Ivana. I am dangerous and Stefan and Damon are vampires far more dangerous. Stefan can make you forget everything don't worry." Yet again I was confused. I looked at Stefan for a further more answer.

"I can use compulsion on you. It's something vampires can do. I can get in your mind and make you do stuff like forget about an event." Wait, something's started making sense.

"First of all, I don't wanna forget. And as weird as it's gonna sound I'm not scared of you." I paused and rethinked what I said. "I'm not scared of you Bonnie. You're my sister, you'd never hurt me." Stefan nodded understanding what I meant. I couldn't trust him I've only met him yesterday.

"Second of all, you said you can force somebody do something. I believe somebody has tried that with me more than one times but it didn't work."

"Who?" Asked both Stefan and Bonnie.

"Damon..." Bonnie was beyond angry while Stefan wasn't surprised.

"Typical Damon. Does she have any vervain on her?" He asked Bonnie. I felt like a child standing between them.

"Yeah, her necklace." Stefan looked at my necklace and gasped.

"Where did you get this necklace? I lost it 16 years ago." He admitted.

"Ummm, I had it since birth. Nobody really knows how I got it." I touched my necklace close to me. No one would take it away.

"More importantly, what happened with Damon?" Bonnie was getting impatient. I believe I should be the impatient one.

"On my arrival he proposed some stuff-" I cleared my throat and continued "and yesterday when I left he attacked me but he did take my necklace off and I still remember what happened." Bonnie and Stefan exchanged a confused look.

"That's impossible." Stefan said. He stood up and exited from the room.

"Why didn't you tell me he hurt you?" Bonnie said disappointed. Oh, that's unfair Bon Bon. Give me a break.

"Wait, it only happened yesterday. Also I thought it was a weird dream." I snapped. I looked down at my hands. "Sorry, I'm on edge with everything that's happening." I was a little ashamed. That was what also happened yesterday. I snapped again. My emotions are all over the place and I cannot understand why. I always was so composed and let nothing to faze me but right now I wanna cry. Just cry till my eyes get red and puffy.

I looked back at Bonnie and saw a box in her hands.

"That's for you." She smiled and I frowned. She went all the way and got me something and I am just sitting here snapping and being all brat-y with her.

"Late happy birthday gift." Tears run down my eyes. "Sweet seventeen Ivana." I pulled her into a hug and cried my eyes out. I was surprised that she bought me a gift but also I felt bad cause I was a bad sister.

"Open it up and stop crying stupid." I wiped my tears and sniffed my noise. I looked at the box and noticed that it displayed a phone. "You bought me a phone??" I was shocked. She did go all the way and bought me a phone.

"You were so eager to call your uncle and you didn't have a phone so I did the most logical thing." It wasn't the most logical thing to do. It was insane. I was beyond grateful but also guilty.

Stefan entered into the room with a cup of reddish to purplish substance.

"I'm not interrupting something, am I?" I shook my head and laughed. "Of course not Stefan."

"Okay, I brought you some grape juice. You need the vitamins and some rest so drink up." And so I did. It tasted funky but doesn't every box juice taste like that?

After I drank the whole glass they left me to rest. Seriously I was causing more trouble that help here. Maybe I wasn't needed any more but I like this place and I knew grandma had said to leave but I couldn't resist. Slowly yet steadily I went to the door and opened it as I was not tired at all.

"Stefan she should have never came here! Look at this disaster-" I moved away from the door and felt hot tears yet again on my eyes. They are liars all of them. Due to my panic my foot touched the ground. It didn't hurt though. I don't know what they did but I was angry. I went to the bed and closed my eyes. Maybe it was all yet another dream. That's what I hoped.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter!!❤️💕💞

❤️Vote

💬Comment

💕Follow

-Love
Andrea🌙