Chapter Four

Chapter Four : Újjászületett - Crow Chase

Ivana's POV

The cold air past by my small build. The leather jacket didn't seem to be a big protection to the cold weather. I hug myself and walked down the road. There wasn't a lot of traffic, just a few cars walking here and there. I tuned out of the real world being consumed by memories that I desperately tried to forget.

Ten years ago.

I'm one hundred percent sure she is going to be happy to see me. I've been trying to convince uncle Dean to bring me to see mama. Always on the phone she says that see is buzy and that she doesn't have time to speak. She always sounded so distant so I wanted to suprice her.

Uncle Dean was really skeptical but I don't know why. I just know that mummy will be really happy to see me. She last visited when I was just five. And now I was a proper princess as uncle said.

Uncle Dean knocked the door and mama opened the door with a huge smile. She seemed very happy. Her hair was in ponytail. Her skin was radiant not like two summers ago. I was very pleased to see mommy well.

"Oh Dean I thought you didn't want to be paid anymore." She giggled folding a towel that I didn't notice earlier on her hands. I furrowed my small eyebrows and was confused. Did uncle need money?

"I don't want your money Abby. I told you this girl is practically my daughter I came for something diffent today." Uncle Dean stepped aside revealing my small frame. I smiled at mama ready to hug her. Instantly mama's face looked very weird. She did that expretion as if she was disgusted. I couldn't understand why.

" Mama I came to see you! "I said excited and hugged her leg. I felt a force push me away. I looked up at her hard eyes. Her bright eyes darkened and her smile disappeared. Her smile was replaced by a big frown.

" Don't you dare call me your mom again! I am no mother of an abomination! " She took her vicious eyes off me and glared at uncle. I was shocked. My small smile fell and I felt tears filling my eyes until they overflowed. I grabbed my uncles shirt trying to find comfort. I look up at him he looked at me softly and then turned his gaze to mommy. He had the same look mommy had moments ago.

"If you say you are her father then feel free to be that. Forget about me, don't contact me again, don't talk to me again and don't you ever think of bringing this thing to my front yard ever again!" With that she closed the door.

I shook from the force and I a sob echoed. Uncle hugged me and tried to calm me down.

Now

A laugh escaped my lips. Remembering the old times brought tears to my eyes. I can still remember the stream of tears that run down my face. I was just a child how could she be so cruel. I've never seen her since. She had the audacity not to come tho grandma's funeral. She was just a waste of space.

What did I do to her to ever hate me? The only explanation that I have for the way things turned out is that she cheated on my father. But why would she make me suffer for her sins? Her stupidity was at fault, not my birth.

I woke up to my senses when something wet touched my feet. I looked downwards and noticed a small puddle. Ugh just my luck!

I looked around wondering were my feet had lead me. It looked like I was inside the woods. How did I not notice it sooner. I cursed under my breath. Right now a phone would be perfect. Okay I need to think logically. Unfortunately, my brain just kept making bad scenarios.

I took a breath and started walking the way I came in the wood. It seemed like I was very deep in this small forest area. I could see small rabbits jumping around but mostly the animals were asleep.

I jumped as a bird almost hit me in the head. I turned to look at it. It was a black crow. It was looking straight at me. It's small eyes were mocking me. Then it flew way. Where would a crow find dead animals to feast on? Most probably a main road. I run after the crow.

After a while I was able to find a main road. Stepping on the highway I noticed a car, but no one was inside. A few feet away was a man laying on the floor. On instinct I run towards him. At first, I was happy for the crow to find something but I didn't guess it would be a dead human.

As I was getting close to body something wrapped something around my neck. I'm sure it was a big palm. The pressure on my neck was so strong that I couldn't speak.

I felt something piercing my neck and that's when I screamed. I was so confused. What was happening?

Thankfully after a few seconds the creature's hold was getting lose and I managed to escape. I just fell to the ground but the creature was faster than me. It held me a few inches away from it and looked me right through its eyes.

I knew very well those eyes, that's when I realized that this creature was familiar. It reminded me of someone and that someone was Damon. I'm 100 percent sure that this is Damon.

"Damon..?" I whispered. His eyes were black and veins were everywhere under his eyes. It was a terrifying sight. I shook under his hold. What was he?

I felt a painful tug on my necklace and it was broken flying through the air. I felt tears running down my face.

"Ivana, you are going to forget everything that has happened now, okay?"

"Y-you are a vampire.." That was my last word and I blacked out.

I stood straight on the bed. I touched my neck but there was nothing. Did I just have a nightmare? I search for my neck lace but it wasn't on my neck. I started to panic. Where was it? I never take it off for god's sake.

The patting on glass got my attention. On the bedroom window was the same crow that I saw in my nightmare. It's beak was biting on the glass but it stopped suddenly and just stared at me. It has the same look. I think I'm going insane. Looking at the window I notice my necklace on it.

I practically run towards the window, violently grabbing onto the necklace and putting it on. Only once it was secured on my neck was I able to let out the breath I was holding.

I opened the door window and shooed the crow. Stupid bird.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks so much for reading this chapter!!❤️💕💞

❤️Vote

💬Comment

💕Follow

-Love      
Andrea🌙