Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine : Yeniden doğmak - The Ball

Ivana's POV

"Okay Caroline we've been shopping for three hours why is it so hard for you to find one dress??" I was out of breath Caroline on the other hand was perfectly fine.

"I need to find the perfect dress that going to leave everybody's mouth agape." I smirked. This little devil. I knew what she was trying to do.

"So yo wanna catch Tyler's attention?" I wear her head did a full 180. She looked at me and slapped my hand.

"Keep your voice down." Oh my god, I think I just turned into the Cheshire Cat.

"SO IT IS TRUE!" She covered my mouth. Everybody was looking at us. I can admire I was kinda ashamed but this was way too juicy and I needed to know.

"And no it's not, I just wanna be stunning."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Miss Caroline Forbes." I giggled and walked ahead.

"Okay I know where I'll find the perfect dress." I turned around and looked at her. She dug he phone out from her bag and dialed a number.

I started going for shopping at ten am with Caroline and now it four pm. I am sitting on Elena's bed with my hands crossed watching her and Caroline playing dress up. I don't know how we ended up here ,but whatever here we are. I was ready to take a shot out of boredom. Doing this wasn't a part of our agreement with Caroline.

"I'm going to grab a glass of water if you don't mind." I stood up happy with my quick excuse. Okay I needed to get out of here.

"Do you need help?" Elena jumped right in to help which is nice but right now I'm not feeling being stuck with her. Plus I wanna take my sweet time with this.

"Nah, I'll figure it out." I waved my hand and she raised her eyebrow amused. I'm gonna come with a cup of water up here and rub it in her face. It's not like it's a hard task. I'm very capable of that.

You remember this thing I said that getting myself is not that hard of a task? Well change of plans. It is damn hard. I've search each of these cabinets and there is not one glass in them. How do these people drink water in this house? I've spend half an hour searching. Damn it.

Frustrated I slammed my hands on the cabinet. I was ready to kill someone. Plus I didn't want to go upstairs without a glass of water and give that satisfaction to Elena. Okay I need to calm down cause my ego is getting way out of control. I was ready to head up stairs and I let a sign knowing that I am going to embarrass myself.

"You need any help?" I jumped from the place I was standing and turned around and saw a very handsome kid my age. That must be Elena's brother but I didn't expect him to be this hot.

"Oh gosh you scared me." I placed a hand on my racing heart. People must stop scaring me.

"So weird girl in my kitchen what are you looking for?" He gave me a bored look. I looked again at him and noticed he's not wearing a shirt. How could I not notice such thing??!! Oh my god he is hot. Ivana, I know you haven't dated in your life but right now is not the moment to do that.

I shook my head violently. Ivana get a hold of your thoughts.

" Well..? "He asked. Oh yes I totally forgot about what he said.

"Excuse me I didn't hear what you said." I scratched my neck and laughed awkwardly.

"What do you want?" He was getting over with my shit. Oh hormonal teenager. I feel him. Am I also this rude when I'm done with people's shit? Maybe.. But do I care? Hell nahh.