I

As a deamon got summoned inside a dark room, a bloody baby fell on the floor from his mothers womb. His father grabbed the dead mother who had just given birth and fell down on his knees. Taking the advantage of the situation, the deamon trapped himself inside the newborn baby, for all eternety.

                              𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

It was the season in which leaves fell from trees, covering the grounds in their colourfull blanket of orange, yellow and brown.
The wind was kind and quiet while the clouds were patterned with white and grey, making the sky look grim yet calm.
Yet that feeling of calmness wasn't well at being emited through the body, making one rather stressed and feel unpleasant.
And Jungkook was one of those people as he gasped while his eyes shot open. That nightmare again... he tought as he turned around to look at the clock. It was past 10am. Just as he did, it started to ring making an uncomftably loud sound.

So he shut the thing down and sighed. He was drenched in sweat from the painfully horrid dream that it had made him what to take a shower.

Soon after he was finished he walked downstairs to find his sister cooking.

"I see you took a shower. Did you see that nightmare again?"

Jungkook sighed as he sat down on the chair.

"I guess it shows huh... Ugh... my head is killing me."

His sister, Jeon Aimi smiled. She had the body of a 12 year old because of a curse that fell upon her years ago. And now she was stuck as a little girl but in her heart, she was 22.

"You weren't this bad at the day of your dark baptism. You think it's a Mare?"

Jungkook groaned while rubbing his head.

"Ugh... no. If it was i would've felt it- or at least big bro would've. Where is he by the way?"

Aimi shrugged as she closed the stove and then grabbed a glass of weird looking drink.

"He'll probably come down in a bit. Here drink this- it has squeezed ginger, two drops of mystic wildflower juice and i also sprinkled some white amethyst powder to help you calm down your nerves."

Jungkook made a disqusted face as he grabbed the drink and drank it. He then coughed, feeling a bit dizzy. This drink could not have been good for him. It tasted blant.
After placing the glass on the table, he heard his big brother walk inside the kitchen.

"Wow- you look like you got ressurected."

Jungkook frowned shaking his head.

"Yeah i wonder why- but why do you look so fancy?"

He asked to his big brother who winked at him while fixing his tie.

"I have a lecture at the church of Grimmore today. Which means- i'll accompany you on your way to school."

Jungkook groaned, slamming his head on the table.

"Just why do you have to be a teacher there? It's shit."

His big brother whose name was Jeon Hansuk sighed as he grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. But people called him Han. Mostly because he was rather intiminading.