LXI

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook squeezed his nipples under the water.
Since it was hot and they were skipping, what better to do than go to the lake and take a swim? But... they weren't really swimming.

"Keep it coming. I can't hear you anymore."

Taehyung swallowed, trying to pull Jungkook's arm away, but that didn't work. His body felt weak against his touch so he couldn't do much.

"I-i love you..."

That was 67 if he was correct.
He found it rather cute at the beginning, listening to him say i love you over and over again but.... overtime that interest turned into lust. He was just too adorable for him to handle really.

"Ahh... so cute.. could you maybe say it while moaning?"

Taehyung didn't want to- it was too embarassing.

"N-no way! Ah!"

He then gasped at the sudden touch on his abdomen. Jungkook slowly slid his hand down and then grabbed his buldge.

"You know you want to... or do you really want me to stop?"

Taehyung looked down... blushing. He didn't exactly want Jungkook to stop. He had already gotten in the mood and besides... they hadn't done it in a really long time. So ofcourse he was horny.

"I-i... i l-love you- nh~"

Jungkook hummed as he bit into his neck. He loved the way he said it.
But even then there was something bugging him. He didn't like how he was trying to somehow protect Haneul by keeping Jungkook away from him.
It didn't seem like he was caring for him. He could see that Haneul had hurt him but despite that he was trying to keep Jungkook away. He didn't know why, but he didn't like that.

And that kind of annoyed him.
So, he had to take his anger and jelousy out somehow. And to do that he got an idea.

"Hey Taehyung... how much do you want me to give you right now?"

Taehyung swallowed, looking at the water. He was all flushed and a bit if a mess, but he could still stand. Yet he couldn't see Jungkook since he was standing behind him.

"I-i... i don't...- ah! I-i don't know-"

Jungkook licked Taehyung's ear, before sucking on his helix softly.
In the meantime, he pulled Taehyung closer by his waist, and then pressed his ass onto his buldge.

"Good. Let's get out, come here-"

He then grabbed Taehyung by the arm and started to pull him out of the water. Later they walked behind a tree before the lake, and right there and then, Jungkook slammed him against the tree and pulled his underwear down.

"W-what- wait n-no! Jungkook- not here-"

Jungkook moaned as he pulled his own boxers down and smacked his length against his bare ass.

"Why not? Noone will come- don't worry."

Taehyung swallowed as he felt Jungkook slide in one of his fingers.

"B-but you said that last time too a-and... s-some came.."

Jungkook then slid a second finger in and started to stretch out his hole.

"Yes, but that was because it was after hours. Everyone was free- but right now everyone has work- or is at the academy, so you've got nothing to worry about."