XLV

It was nighttime. The moon had risen, and it was cold. The clouds had come down, making the forest foggy and dark.

Jimin raised his hand, which had a floating- glowing little sun. It was to make things a bit brighter- since it was hard to see.
He then cleared his throat.

"Well then- since everyone is here- wait- what?"

He squinted his eyes to see someone else beside Yoongi- and it didn't take him long to frown at the sight of that other person.

"Why did you bring him here?"

Yoongi crossed his arms, shrugging.

"I told him about tonight and he wanted to tag along..."

Hoseok just didn't want to leave Yoongi alone, out in the dark woods. And he cared for Jungkook. He was a good friend to him.

"Well- whatever i guess... the more the merrier."

Jimin shrugged, but then someone else came. This time, Jackson frowned, confused.

"Why the hell are you here?"

Hyejin crossed her arms, pouting.

"N-not like i want to be here or anything- idiot! I just... didn't kick his ass yet... after that... day at the lab... Wait- why do you care? Mind your own bussiness."

Jackson raised his hands in protection while the rest pointed their attention at Jimin. And then he finally spoke...again.

"Ahem... anyways- so, i asked professor Han if he had seen or heard about Jungkook- and he told me that his sister told him that he was going for a camping trip with friends."

Jackson sighed. He didn't have to put in all the details.

"And since we are here- that means that he lied! Which means- that he probably is all alone- deep in the woods. So to understand which direction he might've gone, let's see why he went away in the first place. And in conclusion- i have absolutely no idea."

Hyejin irked her face, done with his shit.

"Real classy Jimin. I didn't excpect less from you."

Jackson glared at her, while Hyejin took her tounge out.
Meanwhile Yoongi averted his gaze.

He wasn't shure if he should tell them about their breakup or not. Because it was personal.
But then again, if it meant finding Jungkook, then he was in for it.

So he sighed.

"Actually... i might know why. He... uhm... he broke up with Taehyung."

Everyone gasped at the same time and screamed.

"HE DID WHAT?!"

Yoongi covered his ears and told them to stop but it didn't seem to work.

"You're saying that THE Jungkook we know- left Taehyung?? He was totally in love with him what the hell-"

Yoongi shrugged, looking down. Altough he was sad, his stern expression was still there. He hated it when people saw a diffrent side of him.

"I don't know much either- but maybe he just went away for that. Because he didn't want to be around Taehyung?"

Jimin looked down, concerned. If that was the case, then there was no way they could find Jungkook. He was a smart guy- so he probably hid well.

"Seeing the person you love every day, knowing that their emotions aren't mutual is heartbreaking. I know the feeling... so maybe that was the reason he left. Because i am shure that he loves Taehyung. His eyes don't lie."