XXV

Lee felt himself get dumbfounded as he stared into the eyes of a young warlock who had come from a... very bad place.

"Where did you come from again?"

The young warlock sighed, frowning.

"Father Lee- i am Kim Seokjin and i have come from the Council of Witches to find your son."

Lee swallowed as he got up from his seat.

"Why if i may ask?"

He was just worried that they had found out about Taehyung's secret. It would be too dangerous for him.

"Well he has broken an oath to the council- not only defying the rules but also penetrating the forbidden. And hereby he must be stripped of his role in the council as punishment and we cannot tell you anything else until futher inspection."

You did tell enough alright. Lee frowned, something was fishy. This wasn't Taehyung... no it couldn't possibly be...

"So... which son are you here for exactly?"

Seokjin sighed again.

"Why for the older one- Mr. Kim Sungho."

Lee's frown darkened as he sat back down.

"Well i don't know what kind of bullshit he has done but i haven't seen him until 15 years ago when he walked out of our lives. And i haven't seen him since. So why come to me?"

Seokjin crossed his arms.

"We tought that he might've come here as a second option seeing how his whereabouts in the north pole have been quick to track-"

He went to the north pole? Lee sighed.

"Well- i don't care. So if you don't have anything else then leave. He is not here."

Seokjin looked around before nodding.

"Fine then. But i will come back in two days time to check again."

After he left the room, Lee slammed his fist on the table with anger.
Soo much for a son he was alright...

𖤐𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝙰𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚢𖤐

Jungkook continued to look around the cafeteria as he quietly observed his surroundings. How boring.

"If you think it's boring then wanna have a fist fight?"

Hyejin's statement was rather bold considering her physical strength against a guy like Jungkook.

"No thanks... but i'm shure Jackson would like that-"

Upon hearing his name, Jackson turned himself around the chair, only to be punched on thr shoulder by Hyejin.

"Ouch! Can you not?! I'm not in the mood..."

Hyejin smirked as she landed another smack across his shoulders.

"Why? Lost a bet in a lovers quarrel?"

Jackson's frown slowly faded away as he sighed.

"Ugh whatever... noone is just in the mood for your powerfully generic ethusiasm. So leave it.."

Hyejin crossed her arms, frowning.
Meanwhile Jungkook watched as Taehyung took a seat beside him with a box of cherry juice. Too sweet for his taste.

He raised his hand and wrapped it around his neck before leaning his head down on it.

"I'm getting all tired from the cold..."