"Oh really?" Lydia said sounding intrigued by what I said.

"Hell yeah they don't call me Chef BoyarBreezy for nothing"

She began to smile "Maybe one day you can make a romantic dinner for me"

"I'd like that, but let me go back upstairs. Call me when you done"

"Ok baby"

I left the kitchen and went back upstairs with the baby so we could finish watching our favorite show on tv.

As we were relaxing while watching some flicks I heard my phone get a text notification. I didn't pay it no mind until my phone started going off so I decided to open the texts to see what it said.

[Text Convo]

Unknown-Leave now

Unknown-Don't believe anything from Lydia or Tyga

Unknown-Keep Joyner safe....

Me- Who tf is this 🤔 and tf u mean "keep Joyner safe"? My brother died

Unknown- I'm not talking about him... I'm talking about the other Joyner, your son Marcell Joyner Brown

Me-WHO IS THISSS??? 👀👀👀 You finna get blocked nigga!

Me-How the hell do you know my child's name?🤔👀

Unknown-....Just know I'm a friend ❤️ Trust Me

Me-Nigga I don't know who this is🤷🏽‍♂️ stop speaking on my child bro or imma find you and fuck you up my nigga

Unknown- You KNOW me Chris...

Me- Tiana?!???!?👀👀👀👀👀👀

Me-Baby is that really you?💔

Me-Whoever this is YOU ARE A FUCKED UP PERSON MY G!!!🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Me-Who tf is this?!?!?!?!

Me-🗣HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!

[End Of Text Convo]

I kept looking at the picture tryna figure out how did somebody get a pic of Tiana. And I knew that their was no way that Tiana could've been texting me because she was dead and buried in the ground.

I put my phone down and just thought hard to myself who can be really fucking with me? Who knew about Me and Tiana's situation? How did they know my sons full name?

The main suspects that I could really think of was Tyga and my own momma.
Now I definitely know that I need to be on the low.

I began to feel a sudden uneasy feeling like something wasn't right.