•ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ•

Jungkook POV
The laptop screen was lit up in front of me, I had the google search engine up so I could do a simple thing called research, most of what would call stalking. Today's victim was Taehyung himself. I sat at my cheap and hollow white desk, having to keep an eye out for when they would take back the personal laptops from us.

Now this wasn't just any sort of research no, this went deeper and darker. Google may appear as the main thing on my screen, but I had used my hacking skills to get into the cameras of Celeb Studios where Taehyung worked for actors and actress, but people paid top dollar to get their makeup done by a professional here.

I pressed on the tab that popped up with the cameras of Celeb Studios, I had access to every single Camera in the building. God damn I could be a genius. I clicked on Camera one it looked around the waiting room for clients, that was not what I cared for.

Ah, yes Camera two. The gold mine of all the Cameras here. This camera gave me all access too where each professional make up artist was working on their client. They were all standing on a modern, white floor and the walls were a bright blue, simple photos and painting hung on the walls. Large, glass mirrors were in front of the clients, who sat in black chairs that spun with ease.

I had a birds eye view on Taehyung. That light brown hair of his was styled like he had just walked out of a hair studio. He was dressed with a long, white sleeved T-shirt, and black dress pants along with back dress shoes. Quite fancy work attire if I do say so myself. If he moved through that door where they kept the backup supplies,I could just press the S key to bring up the third camera next to the second. I bit on the top of my pen as I watched in anticipation for something enthusing and entertaining to happen.

The man moved swiftly as he applied foundation onto the blonde woman's face. I focused on the way his chocolate brown eyes looked a bit unsteady in the work place, as if he had done something he had now regret. Sweat shined off of his face, from the sun bearing in. They were moving from right to left, and left to right as he looked up for a brief second. The man seemed to be on edge. That didn't make him pause from the work at hand, he continued his work as he should.

There was something missing from his hand, Ah, yes his expensive diamond engagement ring. I had a guess that it was 3 carats, worth a good chunk of money. How did I know this? It was something he couldn't stop bragging about for the longest time. It was placed on his station. The sun gleamed on it through the windows, creating a small rainbow. It was like the ring itself wanted me to notice its presence in the room.

I took advantage of that noticed, and wrote it down in my journal. The ink flowed against the paper naturally, I kept looking down at the paper and back at the camera so I wouldn't miss anything. Taehyung seemed to be close to finished with the client at hand, so I had time to take this down.

Taehyung, he move's quickly and suspiciously. What I can see in his eyes are...regret.

I noticed more sudden movement on the camera, a daytime visitor, his oh so dear fiancé Hoseok. Hoseok was dressed in his doctors uniform, I took a glance at the time. It was five thirty, he must have just wanted to make a quick visit to see Taehyung. The actions between the two of them would be of upmost importance. This was like watching a romantic drama. I had one headphone in for any important audio that could arise from this situation.

There was a hug between the two, and Hoseok gave a kiss of the cheek of his lover. Taehyung smiled a smile I knew too well, it was that smile. The fake smile of his that could lead anyone on Since it looked so genuine. I took that down in a fast manner so I could keep an eye on the couple.

Fake smile, acts happy to see Hoseok. Looks uncomfortable by the way his body moves quickly away from Hoseok after he is released from the hug. Hoseok looks genuinely happy. Takes a glance over to the engagement ring on the table and looks back at Hoseok.