•ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴏɴᴇ•

Jungkook POV
I sat at this cheap wooden desk, white and a bit hollow. You think that an asylum would be able to afford furniture of higher quality. I could break this desk with a simple punch if I so desired. Of course if I did I wouldn't have a good place to write, the bed it was almost rock solid like a bed of a jail cell.

The walls, the originally plain white walls, were no longer plain. I managed to get my hands on grey and red paint, an artist always needs his paint after all. I had painted the walls with many words regarding what ran through my head from time to time, simple phrases that I seemed to hear every day, or just thinks that we're stuck in my head. One of the most common being "Jimin's dead." Written in blood red paint various times, I wrote it every time I heard it or even a variation of it.

The red words were a bit more significant than the words written in grey. Some of the other red words included "Unsolved", "Insane" and even "Diamond ring." The paint dripped from the word unsolved like blood, and it was red, the perfect color too.  A nice, bloody, red. It always gave me joy to see the painr fall down the wall onto the cold, dark oak floors.

I pressed the pen onto my journal, the ink flowing across the paper. You see, writing, it was a simple concept where you could throw down any sort of thought, it was like an adventure throughout your own mind.

Ah yes today Jimin, today was interesting. I may have only sat in the room with those fools for a few minutes, but I managed to analyze much more than I ever have from the television or even the times I got to peruse the internet for news about them.

Namjoon put on an act any lawyer would. There were tear stains on his caramel colored face but a more neutral look within his eyes, it's never easy to trust a lawyer. They could throw you off with a truth that may be a lie or a lie that may be a truth. How that man became my closest friend will always be a mystery.

Jin, he has always been one to cry. I wasn't surprised that his face was stained. He was just a journalist, who could over emphasize any moment in history, any event, persuade you to even lie. The thing is he also could write about a person who died in this city. How did he fall for a guy like Namjoon, Namjoon a guy so...so... materialistic. Jin, poor Jin, blinded by looks and his sorry excuse for a personality. That personality of Namjoon's is plain, like water.

Hoseok, a damned ER Doctor. This guy has seen so much. So...so much. Even the blood on my lovers face...The blood of you...but he didn't step in to save any piece of you. Any piece. I would never take any excuses from him, I couldn't trust him again even if I wanted too. I never liked him too much anyway, the dislike started after he announced his engagement to Taehyung...

Yoongi, ah, the cop. Angered eyebrows and a mysterious look in your chocolate eyes. Perfectly brushed brown locks. Dressed in an overly causal outfit, what else would I expect from a man like you? There's always been something off about him. Always one to keeps secrets, sometimes until it's too late. You seem to have a thing about being late unless its about your job.

Taehyung, oh Taehyung how I used to admire you so, but now I see what you truly want. Your eyes are hungry for the image, the image of fame, the image of luxury. Your lips are only for your desire of Hoseok. Your very, how do I say this...artificial desire towards him. I don't think you love him like you thought you did years ago. Of course you like to play games don't you.

And Jimin, ever since you disappeared from the eyes of everyone else, everyone had a shift in their behavior or attitude.

I still hear your sweet voice as I fall asleep at night. I still see the image of you in front of my eyes, the hair that you had let go blonde after your previously pink hair. The blonde hair complimented your features, and made your eyebrows, which looked like coffee with a bit of creamer, pop out.