•ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ:ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡs•

This goes through a similar set questions, of each friend of Jungkook. Some questions may be more personal than others.

3rd person POV
Five of the boys sat in a room, being questioned about the state of Jungkook. While the 6th, who was Jungkook, remained in his room.

"Namjoon, let's start with you

"Namjoon, let's start with you. Do you have any idea of how Jungkook reacted to the first responders call?" A worker of the asylum proposed the seemingly simple question to Namjoon. The workers name was Maia.

"I was the first one he called. We've been best friends since high school." Namjoon started to explained and sighed heavily. "He repeated phrases a lot, and cried heavily. I cried that night too, even if I didn't express it over the phone. No one should have to experience the pain of losing a loved one in such a harsh way. I know how much he loved Jimin, that's why he proposed to him."

"Did you notice the symptoms of his psychosis develop over time, or did they go unnoticed?"

"Jungkook, He started to have more of a temper. It was a bit terrifying actually. He also started to go out with me and the guys less and less."  Namjoon looked around the room, the worker noted every word that Namjoon has to say.

"Do you think that Jimin was the one to keep Jungkook sane, or it was Jimin's death." Maia raised her right eyebrow.

"Jimin's death. I know that he's lost people before in his life, and just went through the normal grieving process. This one- this one changed him to say the least." Namjoon looked lost for words as he contained to speak.

"So your saying he's never showed signs of psychosis?" Maia looked at him in the eye, taking her focus away from the computer.

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"Do you think that there's hope for Jungkook, to get out of here?"

"Of course I have hope. I have to have at least a little." Tears fell down his face, and even a few landed on the ground.

"Do have any information on the case,you're a lawyer if I'm correct?"

"Yes that would be correct. The most I was allowed to know is that he was pronounced dead at the scene. I didn't handle that case, I was busy with many other clients." Namjoon made multiple had motions as he spoke to get the point across.

"Thank you for your responses. Let's move on to Seokjin."