Shift has returned (Part one)

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED FOR 2 WEEKS :( ok so this is one of the last chapters sos but the next one might be the last

*****Trotts Pov*****

Maddie will be arriving with her suitcase in a minute and she will not be happy that Duncan has just dumped her, so i am ready to be the comforting boyfriend that i should be. I walk around my room, thinking of how i can cheer Maddie up, as i am pacing for the 10th time an idea hits me, and so does the end of my bed, as i walked into it. 

I shift into a lion as i haven't for a while, bounding down the stairs and into the kitchen,where Sjin is waiting. I run under the table he is sat at and see his legs dangling down, i knowing it would make him jump, I start purring and like a kitten i rub my mane all around his legs.

"AHHH FUCK." I hear him shout as he kicks his legs.

"Ahh Sjin don't kick me you invalid fool." I say coming out from under the table and jumping, to be on top of it, so i am head height.

"Well sorry if i panicked, its not everyday your sitting at your kitchen table and a FRECKING LION rubs itself on your legs under the table." 

"Hey re-phrase that because like that it sounds wrong." I say ignoring his argument, instead i just laugh at the things he said.

he looks at me with a mischievous look in his eyes, he slowly stands up and reaches a hand for me.

"wait what are you doi-" I am cut of by my own unexpected purring as he starts petting my head, only stopping when we hear keys in the door and the sound of the door closing.

I run as quickly as i can to the door, to get away from Sjin but to also get to Maddie.

I get to the door to see her standing there with Sips, she looks like she has been crying for hours, this is my chance. I walk up to her and entwine myself in her legs and she laughs and starts to shift into a tiger,I don't realise quick enough that i am still entwined in her legs and as she shifts i get stuck under her.

I look up and see her staring back at me laughing, I love her laugh even when she sounds vaguely like Tiger from Winnie The Pooh. I squirm under her and finally flip her over so i am on top, i have her front paws pinned to the floor, suddenly i see a flash , of a camera,and Sips starts shouting.

"AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW look at that they look so cute don't you think Sjinny."

"yeah they are soo sweet Sipsy."

*****Summurs Pov*****

I have been sitting in my room for 3 hours waiting for Charli to come and pick me up, since i have been awake since 6 o'clock this morning, i didn't even realise when John shouted my name from downstairs.

"Summur you were meant to be downstairs 10 minutes ago Charli is waiting for you. Have you got everything?" John asks being his over organised self.

"Yeah ive got everything, im going to miss you John." I say running up to him and giving him a big hug.

****In the car outside Duncans house*****

"Ohhh i cant wait to see Duncan.....Wait does this mean he will be like my father?" I ask Char- mum.

"Well yes sort of."

"Ohhh i cant wait."

"Well good because we are here."

The car comes to a halt outside Duncans house, i know its his house one i have been here before and two we are parked in the drive way.

"Hello Summur." Duncan greets me at the door, I cant handle it anymore as i run over to Duncan and pull him into a hug, i realise that, in his arms, this is what Maddie must have felt like when she realised that he was going to be her dad.

*****At School the next day*****

*****Graces Pov*****

"Don't worry Summur Maddie will understand, its not your fault you were adopted by her ex-Dads girlfriend that only wanted one child is it." I say to Summur trying to cheer her up as she is going to tell Maddie today, that Duncan is know her father.

We keep walking across the field until we saw Maddie, Trott, Smiff, Ross, Martyn and Toby sat in a circle in our usual spot.

"Ummm Maddie i need to tell you something." Summur says as she sits down in between Maddie and Toby.

"Yeah sure what is it." Maddie replys leaning back into Trotts open arms.

"Well you know how i have been adopted by Charli and we moved in with her boyfriend?" I cant see this going well.

"Yeah" Maddie says getting suspicious.

"Yeah well sheisDuncansnewgirlfriendandheismydadnow." Wow Summur just wow.

"Im sorry what was that Summur." Oh God.

"I said that she is Duncans new girlfriend and he is my dad now."

"What how could you have not told me ARRRGGG." I could now see Maddie's eyes flash red, as she slowly shrunk and shifted into a tiger. Before anyone could do anything to stop her she was lunging at Summur.

So YAAAAAAAY im sos i havent updated for over two weeks hehehehehehehehehehehe

byee

mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo