Breakfast

Well im sooo sorry for not writing in ages but i have just camr back from a school trip and i did write an authers note that told you guys about that so yeah on wid la stoteyies.

*****Morning*****

*****Maddie's pov*****

I wake up to find myself lying on the face down into the floor, looking up to my bed I noticed that the covers were not on it any more so obviously i had fallen out of bed.

"Maddie its time for breakfast." I hear Trott shout from downstairs.

"Coming!"

I see Trott and Sips downstairs eating bacon and eggs like savages.

" Jesus same name same personalities, you both eat you food like someone else is going to come over and steal it off of your plate." I say as Sjin walks over and places my food in front of me and sits next to me.

" That's because someone is going to come along and take your food off of your plate." Sips says as he snatches a piece of bacon off of my plate and shoves it in his gob.

"Oi get off."

"Hey Maddie you going to have to get used to living with three guys." Sjin says through his mouth full of egg.

"Well actually next week i will only have to put up with Duncan so ha." I see Sjins face go from happy to a mixture of happy and angry as i mention Duncan.

"Sjin im-" I was cut of

"No its ok you should be able to speak about it, its just i really feel like im missing my left arm when your not around for that week but I guess you made up your mind when you picked both of us and i am proud of you for being so caring in not wanting to disappoint either of us and i love you for that." Sjins says giving me a hug squeezing me like a python.

"I love you to Sjin."I say now taking control and squeezing him like a python.

"Hey" Sips and Trott both say in unison.

"I love you guys as well don't be getting jealous." I say finally being able to breath as me and Sjin stop hugging.

"Maddie we need to get you to Yogtowers because we are doing some more magic police and Sjins farm today and if I am going to mysteriously find your mahogany house with secret mahogany museum then you need to hurry up and build it ok." Wow i have never seen anyone so serious about minecraft before.

"Ok ok but i am also doing some c.o.d with Joakim today as well and I am starting my new minecraft series with Summur so we need to pick her up from the orphanage so my day is going to be busy."

"Ok then what are we waiting for lets go"

*****Yogtowers*****

*****Duncans pov*****

"Hi Duncan how are you doing on this fine morn." Maddie says im a farmer accent for no apparent reason.

"Ima doing just fine an dandy how abouts ya." I say being a farmer back.

"Good good I just need to ask you what can me and Summur do for our new minecraft series?"

" Um well you could......."

Sos for the short shapter i just thought i should get it out, it was going to be longer but i dont now what to do for the series so yeah

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i hope you enjoyed it

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo That either 161 or 160 o's just for you.