The anger virus

Wow such great comments ps i hoped you liked the.plot change type thingie any way on with the stoteyies moooo

shout out to

*****Trotts pov*****

"Yes i promise kitty." Maddie says, she is on top of me and i is a bit awkward so i playfully and gently hit her around the muzzle and she hit me back and before i new it we were rolling around on the floor out in the open were everyone can see us.

" Oh look who it is its Maddie and Trott having fun are we you pathetic little kittens." i hear a familiar and usually friendly voice above me but this time he did not sound so friendly. I look up to see Martyn looming over us.

"How did you no it was us only shifters can tell who another shifter is in there animal form unless they told you and we did not tell you so come on what animal are you then?" I ask still surprised he knows who we are.

" Oh wow you think I'm going to show you well when you are a skilled shifter you realize when and when not to shift but obviously you are not skilled in the arts oh and I'm a black wolf and if i say so myself and i do I'm pretty awesome so bye see you later you pussies." he snaps back and runs off to be back with Toby.

"Well he didn't have to be so rude did he?" I hear Maddie ask but i didn't answer as i was too busy growling at Martyn, how dare he mock us i thought we were friends, the other day we were sat with him in our group but i guess i have been sitting with Maddie since the sleepover and the kiss but that still dose not explain why he is being mean.

*****Maddies pov*****

"Well he didn't have to be so rude did he?" I ask Trott not really expecting an answer as he i s stood growling at Martyn as he walk away laughing.

"Why do you think he would be so mean all of a sudden i mean just the other day he was being so nice to us both and now he is being a right meany." I state and this time he answers

"Ummmm i don't no, your right the other day he we being so nice and he has had a sudden mood swing and i don't no why maybe Toby will no because they are like joined at the the hip ill go ask him and ill be right back and if the bell rings before i go this is for you." He bends down and kissed my cheek and runs of ( we have shifted back into humans before).

*****Tobys pov*****

" Hey Summur why do you think Trott is running over to us?" I ask Summur who has come to sit with our group, she came with Grace but her and Smiffy are snogging behind a tree. They have finally confessed there love for each other now i just need to tell Summur.

"Guys       why         is      Martyn     so        cranky        lately?" Trott asks through his heavy breathing, he never was good at sport but for some reason he was really strong.

L

" Ummmmmm I don't no why?" I ask wondering what happened because Martyn is always so happy all the time.

" Well if you just no me and Maddie were sat over there Chatting and being silly when Martyn comes over and starts having a go at us,    but if you don't no then i will ask around ummmmm do you no where either Ross or Smiffy are because i need to tell them something urgent."

"Well i don't no were Ross is but Smiffy is behind that tree with Grace and he is eating her face so i wouldn't go round there if i were you." I tell him thinking i should tell him the truth as Smiffy is one of Trotts best friends that he has known for years.

*****Trotts pov*****

"Well i don't no were Ross is but Smiffy is behind that tree with Grace and he is eating her face so i wouldn't go round there if i were you." Toby says and ewww i never new that Smiffy was in love with Grace but then i guess they are quite similar. 

"ok thanks

SMIFFY." i shout from the other side of the tree.

"Sorry babe          agh what do you want Trott i was kind of in the middle of something here."Smiffy I'm sorry but do you no why Martyn might be being so angry lately because he just came up to me and Maddie and shouted at us for no reason at all." I new that last bit was a tiny white lie but he doesn't need to no we shift.

"Ummmmmm let me think NO i don't no why now why don't you run along beck to your girlfreind and leave me and mine alone got it byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."Smiff said walking back round the tree.

"Ok then fine."

"Wow Maddie every one is being so moody today Smiffy just yelled at me btw he is snogging Grace right now anyway do you think it is something in the air or is it just me?" I ask Maddie knowing she would give me an answer.

"Omg is that true and I don't think its you i mean you are so sweet and kind so i don't see why everyone is being so angry lately but my advise is to just ignore them you will always have me." and suddenly i don't feel so sad any more, wow Maddie really always knows what to say to make someone feel better about them selves and that is one of the reasons i love her

*****Smiffys pov*****

"Ok thanks" I hear Trott mumble under his breath as i walk back round the tree. When i new he was gone i asked Grace "Do you think he bought it?"

"Yeah definitely an  i thought his shift animal would be a walrus but i guess i was mistaken but i guess a lion is kinda cute-" i cut her off.

"Oh are they really." I say back in a tone that makes me sound like i care.

"Oh yeah but obviously not as cute a big strong black bears like you." She said, i love it when she gets all defensive on me.

"And i think your shift is adorable to."

Ohhhhhh now we now that Smiffy and Grace also shift but what does Grace shift into anyone want to take a guess EXEPT UOU @GRACE THE JAFFA QUEEN you are not alowed to guess anyway here is a clue it is my favorite christmas advert of 2013 and it is soo cute so get guessing and we shallsee who gets it byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooopooooooo