The sleepover

Whooo now i know what you r all thinking and ewww that is disgusting so get that picture out of your mind and lighten it up a bit so whoooo on with the story OMG I CANT WAIT.

*****Graces pov*****

"Ok so we have one sleeping bag and my bed so i will be sleeping in my bed alone because i don't like people in my bed because that is weird and you will have to decide who gets the sleeping bag Sos." I say with a very stern look as i wanted to get my point across that i didn't want anyone in my bed but i am the only one along with Smiffy that know are plan.

"I CALL DIBS ON THE SLEEPING BAD HA YOU GUYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN FASTER AND NOW IT IS MINE HAHAHAHAHAHA."Smiffy laughs and looks at me and winks because this is all part of the plan.

*****Maddies pov*****

"So does that mean me Summur, Trott and Toby have to squeeze together this tiny floor space oh dam it." I try to say disappointedly but i am actually so happy inside i am jumping for joy in my head of course.

Ross lays on the floor crushed up against yhe door not next ro anyone and Summur lays down next to the bed and Toby lays next to her Trott lays next to him leaving the most minute space for me to squeeze in between the wall and Trott, and i knew this night was going to be cramped but some what enjoyable if you now what i mean and i think i speak for myself and Summur when i say that.

I lay down and close my eyes and fall asleep almost instantaneously.

*****5am*****

*****Maddies pov still*****

I woke up to hear someone talking who i quickly identifies as being Trott and Toby are talking and i stay still mainly because of what i heard.

"I wish i could tell Maddie how much i love her but i cant it is weird i love being with her everyday and one day without her i feel like clothing inside me has died temporarily if you now what i mean but i still just cant tell her its kind of annoying me how about you?" Trott says as i feel myself stiffen up in shock.

"Yeah i now exactly how you feel because that is the way i feel about Summur but i just dont have the guts to tell her and i dont now how to if i did anyway it is 5 am im going back to sleep." Toby says i hear him kiss Summur on her head and wisper "i love you." into her ear and then i felt a soft touch on my for head as Trott kissed me and whispered to me "if only you new." and then he sighed and then he put his arm around me witch made me jump.

"Sorry i was just...Sorry."Trott stammers

"Sorry for what." I say as he removes his arm from around witch makes me feel sad inside i turn to see his face close to mine.

"I I I I.     I think i love you Maddie."

"Well that's a relief because i love you too."

He leans in and our lips colide.

sos for the short chapter byeeee moooooooo