The day out 2

Hey im baaaack missed me (creepy face) i am watching Yogscast sjins farm so if i accidently tipe something wrong i am soory. lol so any way on wid the storryies whoop whoop.

Maddie's pov

Uhhhh i am so bored i have been waiting for Tuesday (the day I'm going out with Duncan) all week and the day is finally here.

I am up at 6 in the morning and i look around the room and i see Summur in her bed on the other side of the room and it is time I get my revenge. I walk over to the door and walk down the hall way plotting as i get to the door i open it and walk over to the sink i then search quietly for the jug. I find it behind the soaps quickly i have a filled up jug of freezing cold water before i leave i also grab the big fluffy towel as i want to pay her back not give her hypothermia, as i am walking back to our room John spots me "What are you doing with a jug full of water and a towel?"he asks suspiciously "oh i am just going to water my carrots in the garden and i need the towel so i can kneel on it." i say trying not to sound suspicious he nods then walks back to his room, i sigh in relief and i creep silently back into our room and i slowly tip the arctic cold water all over Summurs head "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"Summur screams waking up from her slumber i quickly slap my hand on her mouth and cover her with the big fluffy towel but i could not help but to laugh as she looked so funny "w-w-w why d-d-did you d-d-do th-th-that M-M-Mad-d-Maddie?" she asks shaking a little "it was revenge for waking me up so early last night and the night before that and the night before that!!"i say still laughing but i feel sorry for her now so i cuddle her until she is warm again.

*Knock* *knock* *Knock*  I hear who i presume is Duncan at the door i open it to se that my suspicions were correct it was Duncan but he wasn't the same because he had a huge black eye where Sjin had puched him last week in rage "Sorry for that by the way." i say gesturing to his eye "oh that's ok it wasn't your fault i guess and i don't care if he does it again because i would do anything for you." he says back and i blush slightly as i hate being complimented.

"So are you ready to go?"he asks 

"yeah were are we going?"

"Im not telling you but it is a surprise"

"Ugggg fine lets go BYE SUMMUR"

*****At B&Q (other where house shops are available)*****

"Why are we at B&Q Duncan?" I ask generally wondering why

"Because Maddie we are going to be decorating your office today       and don't worry its Sjins day off so it will be fine."

 ***** YOGTOWERS *****

"Do you want me to help yo paint and decorate you office Maddie"Duncan asks with a confused look on his face.

"Yes i would love you to help me paint my office but why are you looking at me weird?" I ask wanting to know why he is so confused.

"Because i don't know how you are going to paint your room with the four colour paints you bought?"

"Right I'm going to have one wall painted orange with black stripes down so it looks like a tiger as they are my fav animal then the other three walls will be lime green at the top and yellow at the bottom with a black strip of paint running through the middle as to differentiate the colours and then i am going to randomly do more decorating as and when o feel like it." I say as Duncans face turns from confused to ummmmm what so i explain again but in a simpler way.

*****Back at the orphanage*****

"SUMMUR DUNCAN WANTS TO TAKE ME OUT TO DINNER BUT THE THING IS HE HAS ACCIDENTALLY BOOKED A TABLE FOR THREE SO " I am cut off by Summur running down the stairs shouting "YES YES YES YES YES YES I WOULD LOOOOOOOVE TO COME WITH YOU." Summur and i get in the car with Duncan and him and Summur are really hitting it of.

When we finally get to the restaurant we walk in the door to the Smith and Western (Other restaurants are available) we are greeted by a small lady with short black hair who continually looking at the ground, gives us each a sparkly cowboy hat and obviously i pick the yellow one and Summur picks the blue one and Duncan the same we walk over to a table but on our way we hear "SURPRISE MADDIE" and we turn around to see the whole Yogscast sitting at this incredibly long table and the lady who gave us our hats was Kim "Right so guys and guyetes i have arranged a seating plan so we can all mingle Maddie, Summur and Grace you are sat on that table with Hat Films, Toby and Martyn"Lewis says to us pointing at a small rectangular table. We all sit down with Alsmiffy then me then Trott on one side and on the other Toby Summur and Martyn and Ross and Grace sat at either end "I feel like a king sat at the end of the table now BOW DOWN TO YOUR ALMIGHTY LEADER YOU FILTHY PEASANTS."Ross jokes.

"Well i would love to feel like a king well queen but at the moment i feel like Maddie sandwich with Smiffy and Trott bread how about you Summur are you enjoying your seat?"I ask Summur as she has a major crush on Toby.

"Yeah Maddie i am loving my seat but i bet you are loving yours even more." She kids knowing that i have a major crush on Trott.

"Yeah anyways Summur will you come to the toilets with me so we can wash our hands before eating." I ask Summur.

"Since when have we" She is cut of by me giving her a stern look "I mean sure lets go."

"Yeah that sounds like a good idea come on lads."Trott says standing up.

****Bathroom*****

Trotts pov

"So guys as you well now i have a crush on Maddie and i want tonight to change the fact that we are just friends ok so plz dont embarrass me guys i wouldn't you if you were trying to get a girl you really liked."I pleed to the guys before unexpectedly Toby says "Yeah guys dont embarrass us i dont want to look like a fool in front of Summur."

"Ohhhhhh someone has a crush on Summur."Smiffy says in a mocking tone.

"Yes i do what does that matter to you."

"Well obviously Maddie and Summur fancey you both well not both of you but Maddie and Trott and Summur and Toby back because you can just tell oh if you want i can get info on them and if they like you or not?"Smiffy asks.

"Ok" Me and Toby say in unison.

Maddie's pov

"Summur i just wanted to ask you to stop teasing me about Trott and i will stop teasing you about Toby because i dont want him to no yet."I ask Summur well i pleed Summur not to tell anyone."

"Guys are you stupid or something because Trott and Toby obviously fancey you back ohohoh i could get under cover info like a spy if you wanted after all?"Grace asks really liking the idea of being a spy.

"Umm yeah ok" Me and Summur say at the same time

*****Back at the table*****

We order our food I have chicken and chips and so does Summur and Trott,Smiffy and Ross all have the same a Hamburger and Grace being a fussy vegetarian has a boring salad.

After dinner we go back to the bar for the adults to get drunk and we the kids decide to sit on our own on the other side of the pub in our own booth.

*****Five hours later and it is midnight*****

We have decided to go sit outside because it was getting really hot and Duncan kept coming over and doing some weird stuff that you don't want to know about."Maddie its time to leave now im driving you all home hehehe." Duncan says drunkenly.

"You are not driving us home i will get mum to drive us back to ours and we can all sleep there ok."Grace demands to us.

"Mum can we all sleep at ours Me,Maddie,Summur and Hat Films plz because it is too late for them to go home and you are the only adult that is not drunk beyond compare please mummy pwese."Grace begs her Hannah.

"Fine but only if you promise to not do anything silly ok."She replys.

"Thanks mum i promise."