GRACE

"GRACE!!!" me and Summer say in unison as we stand amazed that our freind, who we thought lived with her wonderful family of Mum, Dad and sisters, but apparantly lives in an orphanage near us.

"Grace i thought you lived with your familly i mean i have been to your house several times so who was that and whos house was that?" ia aak thinking that if she lied about that then what else could she be lying about 

"Well that may or may not have been my grand parents that agreed to pretend to be my parents and if i wanted to i could have my friends round so they don't think i was different but then i met you and Summur and you lived in a orphanage as well and you have loads of friend's and i still didn't have many friends even though everyone thought that i was normal and i am so sorry i just couldn't believe that people so nice could ever want to be friends with me." Grace says crying now me and Summur ran over to her and gave her big hugs "How will you ever forgive me for lying to you for all this time?" she asks "Oh Grace we will always be your friends even if you lied to us you have apologized and we can forgive you though right Mads?"Summur replys  "Of course we can but now i feel bad for putting your grandparents cat in the sink."I say truly feeling bad for what i had done. Grace started sobbing again "Oh Grace you don't need to cry we forgive you remember." "I know but it is just so funny the look on the cats face when you got it wet."She said and me and Summur realized that she was happy crying and we joined in with the laughter.

"So i see you already know Grace then."Sjin says as he walks in after us laughing at the story i had briefly just relived.

" So why did you put the cat in the sink Maddie?" Sjin asks

"Ummmm because we thought that if we recorded it and put it on youtube then we would be as famous as you guys and maybe even meet you but i guess we did not need to as Grace has been adopted by Lewis and Hannah and i might be adopted by you or Dunc" i am cut of by Sjin

"What did you say that you might be adopted by me OR DUNCAN HOW DARE HE, HE NEW HOW MUCH I LOVED YOU AND HOW MUCH I WANTED TO ADOPT YOU ARRRRRRR HE JUST ANOYS ME SO MUCH AND TOMMOROW HE IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT."

"No Sjin you cant its not my fault that he wants to adopt me to. You said that you love me well if you really do please dont do anything to hurt him please."

SOS FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER i have had my family round and i have tried to sneak away into my bedroom but mum found me and told me to get downstairs dont be rude so sos

and hay dont be getting you udders in a twist

se you laters mooooooooodbye.