Secret of the shift

"MADDIE AND TROTT KISSED!"Summur says telling all of my closest friends the news at school and i feel myself going bright red all over again.

"WHAT" Dave shouts ( Dave is also known as poolu and lulu is keira well let me tell you the song DAVE IS POOLU POOLU IS LULU LULU IS KEIRA KEIRA KEIRA JONES. she is also the one everyone goes to when they need any help.)

"Yes Dave i kissed Trott well he kissed me but i really likes it oh shhhhshh here he comes." I tell Dave in confidence.

" Hey guys hi Maddie " Trott says walking over and kissing me on the forehead.

"Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww." all the girls i am sat with even Dave are couing at us.

*****Lunch time on the field alone with Trott*****

*****Maddie's pov*****

"So Trott i need to tell you something but it is a bit well very weird so please don't freak out p, promise.?" I say giving him a serious look because i had told no one of my gift or curse not even Summur knows and i have been trying to hid it but when i am around Trot i just cant stop myself from letting it freoe.

"Yes Maddie i promise and then i need to tell you something as well but after you of course."

"Ok so ummmm I      I am ummmm         maybe it will be easier if i just show you." I say then i cheak that no one is watching and then i feel myself geting shorter and i can see my mouth and nose getting further away from my face and i feel the orange and black fur grow all over me and i loom at Trott and his face is shocked but he doesn't look weirded out by it almost as if he has seen a shifter before.

"So yeah the secret i wanted to tell you is that i am a shifter and i can shift back and forth from my normal human form and my abnormal form as a  for the moment a tiger cub             Trott are you going to say something or are you just going to stand there and say nothing." I say a bit offended by his silence but then something happens he starts to get shorter until he a little bit taller than i am and he grows a thick luscious brown min around his head and neck, gold fur grows out of his body all of a sudden instead of Trott standing in front of me i see a lion cub staring back at me. Before i had the chance to say anything he had pounced on top of me and has a sort of insane sort of smile that spread all across your face.

"OMFG i am soooooooooooooooooooo glad that you are a shifter that means that now we can bond over that as well and we will be even closer but you promise not to tell anyone ok?" Trott says and i reply after fliping him over so now i am on top.

"Yes i promise kitty."

Sos for the short chapter but bet you did not expect them to be animals so yeah byeeee moooooo