Shift has returned (Part II)

Im just going to skip this and go right ahead wid la stoteyies.

*****Graces Pov*****

I knew this would not be good, i watch as Maddie shifts into a tiger and launches herself at the unsuspecting Summur, who also surprisingly starts to shift herself. After a few seconds, instead of Summur lying on the floor with a tiger on her there is now a white owl, nearly as big as Maddie in tiger form, flying just out of reach from Maddie who is staring at her below.

"You cant stay up there forever." I hear Maddie say in a deep and quite scary voice, just before she leaps into the air and just about reaches Summur, who then comes crashing down to earth at a great speed, blood spilling out of where Maddie had sunk her teeth into her wing. Just as everyone thought it was over Summur stood up and spread her wings out to there full length to intimidate Maddie, but she was having none of it. Maddie got herself of the ground and in a blink of an eye she was one again on top of Summur,pinning her wings to the ground with her front paws and scratching at the poor owls stomach staining it red with her blood. Around me i saw Trott shift into a lion and go and try to get Maddie off Summur, Smith shifted into a bear and also tried to get Maddie off Summur. Martyn and Toby and Ross all shifted into different colour wolves (Ross:Black Martyn:White Toby:Brown) and help Summur get out from under Maddie, and then i knew ehat i had to do, bravely i shifted into a hare and saw my friend grow around me, plucking up some courage i ran into the middle of the fight and layed myself across Summurs belly, were Maddie was scratching and as soon as i do the scratching stops and Maddie is pulled off of Summur by Smith and everyone shifts back into there normal human selves and Maddie runs over to Trott crying her eyes out at the sight of Summur. She lay there on the floor blood covering her left arm, as it was her left wing that Maddie had bit and her belly was coated in a deep crimson liquid from Maddie had been swiping at it in a fit of rage earlier.

Maddie tries to get up and run over to Summur but Trott holds her back.

"M-M-Maddie im s s so sorry." Summur struggles to say as she sits up in Tobys lap.

"No Summur you don't have to be sorry, it was me who attacked you and i am so sorry, and now i have hurt you and i i i just." Maddie says as she gets up and runs away. only to be stopped by a hand on her wrist, it was Summurs.

"Maddie i will not die from this, hehe i can handle a few scratches i will be fine. I hated the thought of taking your dad away from you i really did but if you think about it now we are both living with our heros."Summur says trying to lighten the mood.

"Yeah i suppose we are." Maddie says sitting down next to Summur and hugging her gentaly, i get up and join the hug.

"Yep the three yogstars forever."

THE END

hope you enjoyed :)