21 // final chapter

5 years later

Wren and Michael never returned from their ‘walk’, the only person who has any idea where they may be is Liz, and she refuses to tell anyone. She was convinced that it was Luke’s fault that they left, and never let him forget that.

    The only thing she’s told Luke is that they’re happy, they’re safe, they’re in love. With or without Luke, Wren was happy. She was glad she found out about her brother, but seeing him every day wasn’t what she wanted, she wanted to go back to the times where she had no brother, the good days.

    As for Michael, well he’s avoided Luke and Ashton for all these years, 5 seconds of summer is no more and he shows no emotion to it. Wren knows he’s upset, hurt, alone, but he refuses to admit it.

    Calum, Calum lived with Luke for a while, just until he got back to himself, until he got over what happened. He eventually moved out, a few houses away from Luke but it was indeed a start.

    And as for Ashton, poor broken Ashton, he had no one. Luke stopped talking to him, Calum gave up on him, Wren and Michael never bothered with him. He moved to New York, living his dream, yet no one to share it with. 

It was over.

++++

So thats the end of this book, this was the first 5sos fanfiction I’ve written so I’m pretty proud about that. This book has taken me over a year to write and I don’t even know if I like it that much, but thank you so much for your support through the entire book, thank you for your comments and votes, it means a lot.

Thank you, and goodbye.