You Mean A Lot To Me - Chapter 4

Hello, it's me once again. It's another long chapter, truth is i never know when to stop writing. My plan has finally gone into action and the story is finally getting somewhere. I'm planning on adding a few characters to the story and i don't have any names for them so i'm opening the options to you through tumblr.

http://ashtons-drums.tumblr.com

or

http://cliffgordon.tumblr.com 

my url changes a lot between these two

--------

“His eyes say more than friendship”

Sleep is something I’m not going to get much of tonight. My mum’s words flowing through my mind, why would she say or even think that? Michael has just met me the day before, he would have these feelings towards me this soon if he did at all.

So it’s currently 3AM here and I have school today ... new school. The good thing is Michael and Luke will be there with me, so hopefully things won’t be that bad. I turned around taking a glance at the clock, I decided sleep was literally impossible so I got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I walked into the kitchen to find Luke sitting on the countertop.

“Luke?” I asked walking to the sink for some water.

“Wren, what are you doing up?” he replied.

“I could say the same to you.” I chuckled.

“Couldn’t sleep.” He smiled. “You?”

“Same.” I replied. “I’m worried about tomorrow.” I sighed.

“You mean today?” Luke smirked causing me to glare at him.

“You know what I meant.” I sighed.

“Yeah ... yeah I know. But hey, I’ll be there and so will be Michael.” He smiled. “We’re not leaving you that easily.” He winked.

I chuckled quietly before glancing at the kitchen clock.

“Wren it’s best if you get some sleep, you need to be up and get ready in two hours.” Luke smiled kissing my cheek softly.

I nodded with a smile.

“Night.” I whispered walking back to my room.

--

We go together or we don’t go down at all

I groaned at my alarm blaring ‘A love like war’ by All time low and Vic Fuentes.

“Wren turn your alarm off!” Luke screamed hitting the wall beside me.

I rolled out of bed, turning the alarm off in the process. Its now just turned six I have around an hour to get ready. I sprinted to the bathroom, Luke chasing me a fight to get to the bathroom first. I clambered in the room shutting and locking the door quickly.

“Wren!” he screamed hitting the door. “Let me in first, you’ll take forever.” He whined.

“No I won’t, so quit your whining Luke, no one’s listening.” I sighed.

“Mum is.” He replied smugly.

“No she’s not.” I rolled my eyes quickly showering and drying my hair. Changing into my Fall out boy shirt, leggings and combat boots. My hair was wavy, almost beach waves like. My eyes were outlined with eyeliner and grey eye shadow. I smiled once more before opening the door to find a rather angry Luke.