explanation

so a lot of you have been wondering why I finished this book the way I did, and I thought you deserved an explanation. basically, I think my writing during the time of this book is awful, and the plot itself is extremely unoriginal and at the time I was happy with it, but looking back, I'm really embarrassed about it. I ended the book there because I did not want to continue on with such an unoriginal plot idea, I feel like my ideas and plot lines have expanded quite a bit and originality is maybe something I have improved on. I am still considering re-writing this book in future, and so this ending may not be the official ending. but all in all, I wasn't happy with my writing, I didn't want to stretch the book further because it wasn't leading nowhere, it was a typical plot line and it was easy to tell what was coming next and I don't like that in my writing. so I ended it here because I had nothing else to add, I wanted to end the book because I wanted to move on to something that I could thoroughly focus on and improve my writing.

I'm not saying I'm going to abandon this book, it was my first ever story, and I'm assuming that is quite obvious. as of right now, I am leaving this book the way it is, but in future, I do see myself re-writing it and making it into something better.

but thank you all so so much for continuing to read it and comment, it means a lot that people are still finding it. Thank you for voting, and sharing your thoughts with me, it means a lot. And most importantly, thank you for staying with me throughout the entire book, I really appreciate it. for now, this book is finished, but I hope to come back and improve it, and I hope you're all happy with the changes