She looks so Perfect - Chapter 16

Well, long time no see. I know I haven't updated properly in a long time, my laptop was playing up and there was no other way to update other than my ipad which i gave up on quickly. Last update wasn't good at all and i'm sorry about that. But hopefully this one is better.

And thank you for 2.5K reads :D

______________________________

"She looks so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear, and I know now, that I'm so down. Your lipstick stain is a work of art I've got your name tattooed in an arrow heart, and I know now that I'm so down."

I was sitting at the kitchen table listening to the first radio play of She looks so Perfect. I can't put into words how proud I am of them all, if somone would have told me a few months back that my brother would take on the world with his own single with his band, I would've laughed in their faces. But now look, my brother is releasing a single with his best friends, nothing could be better for them.

Me and Michael are still a couple, 2 months have past and I still get those butterflies whenever we kiss. Ashton and I on the other hand, things haven't quite been the same. He's stil avoiding me and yet again trying to get Luke to stay around the band more than me.

++++

The boys were set to appear on Transmitter live later today and so I decided to go with them seeing as Michael had pestered me all weekend to go with them. I was lying on my undone bed as Luke waltzed in biting his lip ring softly.

"Have you seen Ashton?" he asked worried

"No, why?" I asked sitting up

Luke groaned, running his fingers through his blonde quiff.

"He went out last night and never came back, I was just wondering if he sneaked in through your window or something." He replied

I shook my head

"No, no I haven't seen him since late yesterday." I said.

Luke nodded sighing

"Okay, thanks." He smiled walking out of my room. I walked to the window, the wind swaying the trees as leaves fluttered everywhere. I felt content. I was happy with how things were right now. Yes things will change, the boys will get much more famous, and chances are Michael will find someone else. But for now I need to keep this feeling close.

I walked out of my room and down to the kitchen where Calum was sitting at the table munching away on some toast covered in vegimite.

"Morning." He said, his voice muffled by food.

"Morning." I chuckled walking to the fridge. I rummaged through the untouched food that had recently been bought until I came across some orange juice. I wasn't very hungry today so I decided that juice would be enough.

Two arms wrapped around my waist, warm breath tickling my neck.

"Is that all you're having?" a raspy voice whispered;Michael.

"I'm not hungry." I stated wriggling out of his grip. He took a seat next to Calum, instantly sparking a conversation. To be honest I was too worried about Ashton to eat anything. The idea of him being out alone and perhaps even hurt haunted me.

As if on cue, the front door opened and slammed shut again. Luke rushed from the living room, where he had been hiding the past few minutes, and ran to the door.

"Where have you been?!" he exclaimed to whom I pressume is Ashton.

"Out." Ashton stated carelessly.

"All night?!" Luke asked

"Yes." Ashton sighed pushing into the kitchen.

His bloodshot eyes poured into mine as he glared at me. Michael stood up and wrapped a protective arm around my waist, kissing my cheek softly.

Ashton scoffed at Michael, rolling his eyes.

"Do you really think I care?" Ashton asked "I'm not bothered that you two are a thing. I never loved her, I was stupid. I liked her because she was Luke's sister and we needed to get along. Whatever you do doesn't affect me at all."

"Good." Michael stated "Because quite frankly no one cares about your opinon."

"Luke does." Ashton replied "Don't you Luke?"

Luke looked between Ashton and Michael

"Look, we're not doing this right now. Wren and Michael are together, Ashton doesn't care. There's nothing else to it." Luke sighed, Calum nodded in agreement.

Ashton rolled his eyes, before groaning.

"What were you doing last night anyway?" Calum asked trying to break the awkward tension, but not doing a very good job at it.

"Nothing."

Michael still had his arm around my waist, kissing my cheek the odd time. Ashton walked out of the kitchen, shouting something about going for a shower.

"He's changed." Calum stated once he knew Ashton couldn't hear.

"He has," Luke agreed "He's so cruel now."

Michael looked at me kissing my lips softly.

"Why doesn't he care?" I asked turning to look at Luke.

"I really don't know." he sighed

"I haven't had a proper conversation with him since before we came here." Calum added "I miss him."

I kissed Michael softly before walking up the stairs attempting to sort things out with Ashton. I walked into his room where he was lying on the bed.

"I thought you were going for a shower?" I asked

He shrugged propping himself on his elbows.

"Wren?" he whispered, his eyes holding the one glimmer that I've missed for months.

"Yeah?" I asked

"Did you love me? Like the way you love Michael?" he asked softly.

I nodded

"Did you love me?" I asked

He nodded

"Yeah, a lot." He sighed

He patted the empty space next to him, I sat down and looked at him.

"I'm happy for you and Michael, you know." he said "I'm happy you've found someone that you truly love, even though it's not me, I want you to be happy. Yes I want to be the one to make you feel happy, to be the one that sends sparks along your body, but I'm not. I saw Michael wrapping his arm around your waist, and I wish that I could do that. I really wish you loved me and chose me. But you didn't. And I have to move on from that. But it's not easy, seeing you everyday with another guy that isn't me." he whimpered as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Ashton I love you-"

"But you don't love me like you love Michael." He stated "I know. I've heard it all before."

"What?" I asked

"Every girlfriend I have always end up going for one of the guys. I guess I'm just an extra way to boost them there."

"No, no I'd never do that to you." I said stroking his cheek. He smiled softly at me.

"So we're okay?" he asked

I nodded with a smile

"Now go and take a shower." I laughed pushing him slightly. He laughed quietly before trotting to the bathroom. So we're back friends now, he's finally accepted Michael and I.

Maybe.