Choose - Chapter 8

GUYS! It’s an update, all hail my netbook. I haven’t updated in ages and I felt the need to update now because I did. So the last chapter was a little shocking, that wasn’t how it was supposed to be, but that’s how it happened. BOOM! On with the chapter. Oh by the way I’m wearing my Pierce The Veil shirt.

+_+_+_+_+_+

“You do care.”

Ashton looked at me trying to catch his breath.

“Tell me,” he gasped “Tell me you care.”

I shook my head vigorously

“I don’t.” I stated

He groaned running his fingers through his hair.

“Why?” he screamed knocking hitting the bunk frame “Why won’t you just admit it?!”

“Because there’s nothing to admit! I don’t care about it, so you only care for Michael, I’m not bothering you!” I replied

“Michael is my friend, you are his ex you don’t have purpose in his life anymore!” he spat walking out of the room slamming the door shut.

“Woah!” I heard Luke exclaim from the living room, his scream muffled by the closed door. “What was that?!”

“Wren.” Ashton stated

“What did you say to her?!” Luke spat.

“Nothing! She said she didn’t care for me, or Michael.” Liar.

“Me?” I heard a voice exclaim: Michael.

I burst through the door, anger evident on my face.

“You know that’s not what happened!” I said pointing at Ashton.

“Wren, what happened?” Luke asked hugging me tightly.

“Ashton said he didn’t care for me only Michael, so I said the same. Then he said I have no purpose in Michael’s life anymore.”I sobbed into his shoulder.

“Why did she anyway?” I heard an annoying high voice ask. I looked up to see a brunette girl looking at me.

“Oh, she’s my ex girlfriend.” He nodded

“We’re friends more than anything,” I stated with tear stained cheek.

“Oh right, sorry,” she smiled

I nodded with a faint smile

“Why are you believing her?” Ashton scoffed

“What is your problem?” Luke asked hugging me tighter.

“My problem is, you can’t see past the innocence.” He spat

“She’s my sister.” Luke growled “I know what she’s like, there is nothing but innocence don’t you try and change that.”

“Change it?!” Ashton exclaimed walking closer to Luke and I.

“She did this to herself, I just told you. It’s her you should be angry with.” He said glaring at me.

“I’m not going to turn my back on my own sister, my own flesh and blood.” Luke stated stroking my hair.

“Don’t give me that bollocks. You won’t leave the band for her.” Ashton smirked

“I never said I’d leave the band, I just said I couldn’t and wouldn’t turn my back on her.” Luke stated.

“Well tell me. Choose between the band or Wren ... come on.” He said