"His Eyes Say More Than Friendship" - Chapter 3

So two different 'relationship' things going on in this so far, but it won't always be this odd, i do have plans ... for the first time ever i have actually planned something. i think i deserve a pizza and ice cream i really do. Again this is long i got carried away with it and omg i used their 'Wherever you are' song in this becasue it's to perf not to. So the video is on the side ---> because it's too good not to put up.

On with the story -

The pizza had practically been devoured by the boys, no piece left at all. Everyone was still sitting around the table; Ashton wasn’t speaking to anyone at all, just glaring at Michael.

“Ashton, are you ok?” Mum asked looking at him.

“Uh ... yeah I’m fine.” He smiled looking at me.

I smiled at him but he just glared at me before looking away. I looked at Michael who shrugged and frowned, but the frown was soon replaced by a smile.

“We have matching hair, Wren!” he exclaimed touching my hair.

“Now you notice?” I chuckled.

“Well no I noticed earlier, I just didn’t say anything.” He smirked.

“Does anyone want to do anything? I’m bored.” Calum whined.

“Grow a pair Calum.” Ashton snapped.

Everyone at the table went silent, including mum.

“Calm down Ash, he was only asking.” Luke sighed causing Ashton to scoff.

“What is your problem?” Michael asked.

“My problem? What about you? Flirting with Wren all the time! There are more people at the table you know?!” Ashton shouted getting up and walking out of the room.

Everyone looked at each other unsure of what to say.

“Someone should go and talk to him...” Michael said nodding his head to the living room.

“I’ll go.” I replied standing up.

“Wait Wren, I don’t think you should go, maybe one of the boys could go?” Mum intervened.

“No mum it’s ok, I’ll do it.” I responded walking into the living room.

“Ashton?” I whispered to him as he was sitting on the sofa staring out the window.

“What?” he spat.

“What’s wrong?” I asked sitting next to him.

“Why would I tell you?” he scoffed.

“Because I want to help.”

“If you want to help so bad why don’t you leave?” he snapped looking at me.

I shrugged “You didn’t seem so happy earlier, what was wrong?” I asked ignoring his last statement.

He sighed softly “I don’t know, I’m usually the happy one of the band. Something came over me, and all of a sudden I was angry.” He whispered.

“It’s ok. Everyone gets angry sometimes.” I smiled stroking his arm softly.

“You must think I’m some sort of angry monster huh?” he sighed.

“No, course not.” I whispered.

“Can we start over?” he asked with a smile.

I nodded with a goofy grin