Chapter 43: Spain At Last

The day came at last, Paulo had arrived at Madrid. With Oriana and Evara. Oriana looked at him mesmerized for a moment.

"I cannot beliywe are here...I love you Paulo!" Oriana said like a child. Paulo laughed.

"Neither me too...and yeah and love you too" he replied. Oriana smiled. Evara was asleep in Paulo's arms. She was scared of flights so it was better she was asleep the entire journey.

They landed from their priveat jet and the whole crowd of the airport gathered around them. Asking for autographs and selfies. Paulo just pushed them aside and let Oriana go with Evara.

He then signed the jerseys and took slefies. Everyone clapped at his gesture.

He left and joined Oriana and Evara who were sitting in the car. The luggages were transferred and then they took off for their house in Madrid. Oriana kept a hand on Paulo's.

"How will our house look?" She asked. Paulo smiled and took her lips in his and kissed her.

"It will be fulfilled when we all will be there" he said . Oriana released the kiss and sat back. The days she had experienced were worst that this.  But now she knew where she belonged , where she actually belonged.

"And....there is a surprise for you too, if you like it to be called that way" Pauli said. Oriana furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him. Surprise? What Surprise? She never expected a surprise from Paulo because when the house was being made both of them had together taken part in it. What could be the surprise Paulo was talking about.

Oriana's face clearly showed how deeply she was thinking about it. Paulo laughed and pulled her cheeks. She smacked his hand away.

"What surprise?" She at last asked. Paulo smirked.

"You know the meaning of it right?" He asked. Oriana roller her eyes. That meant he wasn't going to tell her. She was okay with it though. She love surprise when it came from Paulo because he gives the wordls best and worst surprises. Paulo looked at her from the corner of his eyes and smiled...relaxed.

They entered their house , a white two storied one. Had a huge swimming pool and a lawn. Oriana was eagerly searching for the surprise but none of them seemed to surprise her. What had Paulo kept for her as a surprise. She was eager to see it.

She would sometimes look at Paulo but he would not utter a word. She frowned at his ignorant behavior. She then went to the lawn to look at it but there was no surprise in it either. What could the surprise be? Was she overlooking something? Really?

Paulo caught her hand and took her inside the house . How much she would try she would not be able to guess what Paulo had hideedn for her because it was something too special. Too much special.

Oriana came inside defeated. She sat in the couch drawing a hand over her belly indicating that she was a hell lot tired.

Paulo smiled at her and asked.

"What about the surprise? Don't you wanna find it?" He asked. She huffed and put her hands in the defense posture.

"Nope...it's your call, you wanna show me or not?" She said. Paulo grimaced at her defeat. He went near her and picked her up in bridal style. Oriana gasped at the sudden lift.

"Paulo what are you doing? Leave me! I may fall!" She said. But Paulo would not budge. Once he had decided something he had decided it and no one could change it. Paulo carried her upstairs to a small room and dropped her to her feet. Oriana glared at him but he told her to look front and slightly gave a push to it and it opened. Oriana's face went in an amusing smile and she uttered

"A nursery?!.."