Chapter 9: Touch

Touch

"TWO CAN PLAY AT  this game, Martinez," Jude growled, his voice low and intense. His eyes pierced hers as both their chests heaved, the moonlight casting a silver glow across the room. Jude was bare on top of her, but she was still clothed. Eloise in a moment of fake restistance tried to stop Jude, placing her plam on his glistening body trying to push him away but Jude gripped her wrist, bringing it to his lips and kissing it all while keeping his eyee locked at her. Jude made sure to place her hand hack down, discarding any barrier she provided. His hand then slipped under her shirt, finding the absence of a bra.

"No bra? You knew you'd get railed, didn't you?" Jude asked in a seductive tone, giving a pinch to her nipple.

"Mmmmh!" Eloise's body jolted at the sensation her eyes closing shut and Jude smirked before taking her shirt off her. He looked at her, his eyes deep with passion and emotion. There was a brief moment when Eloise stared at Jude, her cheeks rosy pink and eyes hazy. Sweat trickling down her skin, her thorat feeling quite dry, making her gulp. Jude stared right back her, a mixture of smile and smirk adoring his face. His breathing still heaving from the pleasure he just recieved from Eloise.

Feeling a bit self-conscious as her heavy bust was on display, Eloise tried to cover her body her hands leaving her sides and placing them right over her breasts, but Jude caught hold of her wrists yet again and pinned them above her head. "Don't you dare," he almost snarled before taking her lips in a passionate kiss. His mouth moved hungrily against hers, their tongues tangling and exploring. The kiss was deep and intense, filled with all the unspoken words and pent-up desires of the past weeks. The intensity both had was unmatched and it proved more and more how much the couple was attracted to each other.  Jude's teeth grazed her bottom lip, eliciting a soft moan from Eloise.

"Mhmm!" Her chest rose at the restriction, eager for some air, her breasts making contact with Jude's fell sculpted chest making him moan at the sensation of her perky nipples against his skin. The desire to take her right then, right there building a new peak.

As he left her lips with a pop, a string of saliva trailed behind. Both took a sharp inhale, letting the oxygen finally fill their lungs diminishing the small ache that had settled on their chest. Jude panted, and didn't waste much time just wiped the saliva off his lips with the back of his hands. His attention was soon back on her collarbone, tracing it with his tongue before finding the spot just below her ear to nip and suck, marking his territory. He licked it lightly with his tongue before sucking back.

"Oh! Oh my god, Jude!" Eloise cried out, trying to free her hands, but Jude held them tightly. She wiggled in his hold, her body arching against him. Eloise was so desperate for some friction between their cores that her mind was clogging with haze and the utmost desire to have him inside of her. She felt herself getting almost whiny at the thought of nit having him completely yet. When Jude was satisfied with the mark he made, he trailed down, kissing her cleavage before reaching her breasts.

"You're so beautiful," he murmured, taking her left nipple into his mouth while his large palm groped her right one. Her mounds seemed to fit perfectly into his hands as if some puzzle pieces. They were soft, and Jude couldn't get enough of them. He swirled his tongue around her nipple, flicking it gently before sucking it into his mouth. His other hand kneaded her right breast, his thumb brushing over her nipple in slow, deliberate strokes.

Eloise's head lolled back, her breath coming in short gasps. "Ah... Jude—"

Jude left her breasts, trailing kisses lower and lower until he reached her shorts, the waistband sitting right below her navel. He kissed the area below her navel before hooking his fingers into her shorts.

"Let me?" he asked, his voice hoarse but authoritative. Eloise's toes curled, and she could only nod. He slipped her shorts off, helping her slide them down her legs, revealing she was wearing no underwear either. Fully bare, writhing in front of him.

Jude traced her panty line with his tongue before giving her a hickey there. He slowly started to kiss the insides of her thighs, parting them to reveal her core. Eloise gasped at the rough handle, her breath hitching in anticipation.

"So wet for me, baby," Jude commented, giving a small kiss to her bud before sliding his tongue into her core. "Dios mio!" Eloise cursed, her hands gripping the sheets.

Jude's tongue worked expertly, flicking and swirling, exploring her folds with a hunger that made Eloise's head spin. He alternated between teasing her clit with gentle licks and plunging his tongue deep inside her, tasting her arousal. He moaned against her, the vibrations sending shivers down her spine.

Eloise's hips bucked against his mouth, her body moving of its own accord. "Jude, please," she begged, her voice breathless. "Don't stop."

Jude smirked, his eyes glinting with mischief. He sucked her clit into his mouth, his fingers joining in, sliding into her slick heat. He curved them just right, hitting her G-spot, making her cry out in pleasure.

Eloise was on the edge, her body trembling with the need for release. Just as she was about to come, Jude pulled away instantly, his two fingers covering her entrance, denying her the climax she so desperately craved.

An irritated Eloise looked at him, her face drenched with sweat. "What the fuck?" she protested, her frustration evident.

Jude smirked, leaning in close. "I'm sorry, princess, seems like I cannot go further," he chided, his tone playful but with an edge of seriousness.

.
.
.

lizzzard🦎

sent an attatchment

Can you believe it?
The postponed my flight!

Istg imma sue this airline.

Missed call from Lizzzard🦎 (1)

I see what I can do brb.
Pick up my call then, bitch!

------

uhm they doin' it but nottt yet hehe
you need a little more patience
meet you next chapter😚
comment your thoughts on this one tho ;)

~shruti