Chapter 22: Vacation

Paulo kept staring at the brunette and her immediate reaction was. "Leo! Sergio! Ori! Oh my God...how come you all are here?" Asked she. "Mind if we capture your place for the next week Shruti because we came here for a vacation" Oriana said. Shruti nodded her head. "Not at all it would be my pleasure...come in" she said. She looked at Sergio and Oriana for the introduction of their spouses.

"Uh...this is Paulo my boyfriend" Oriana introduced. Shruti flashed a smile at him. Paulo was drooling.

"And this is Pilar my fiance " Sergio introduced Shruti smiled. "It's lovely meeting both of you...come in" she said as she helped them with the luggage. Antonella was crossed.

"Aren't you completely overlooking me" she said. Shruti looked at her. "Maybe...where are my nephews?" Asked Shruti. Everyone looked around the kids were no where to be seen. "Where is Evara?" Asked Oriana she did not notice. Even Paulo did not notice. Pilar and Sergio were very tensed. Shruti looked around where can they be.

"Didn't they enter with us?" Asked Oriana. Paulo immediately rushed out of the house.

"Where did he go?" Asked Antonella. "Maybe to find Evara" Oriana said.

"No Eva!" The voice starled all of them and Oriana rushed out. Shruti was shocked at what they saw.

The kids were playing with the hosepipe and were attacking Paulo. He was completely drenched. Oriana laughed.

"I never saw this use of my hosepipe...your kids are really creative Ori" Shruti laughed. Oriana went to save Paulo. She caught hold of Evara's hand and pulled the pipe away. "Auntie Ori....please let us play" Mateo requested "No...and Thiago..you are the oldest..it was not expected of you" Oriana said.

"Sorry aunt Ori"

"Hmm... better...and...Evara!"

Evara cringed she knew her mom was really strict. "Who told you to get drenched? The season is changing you may catch cold....I told you a hundred times not to play with water and moreover you were attacking Papi? Huh? You are really..." Evara was trying hard to stiffle a laugh. Oriana looked at the little version of her. "Why...are you laughing?" She asked as she found Evara laughing even more.

"Mumma"

"Mumma what?"

Just then a cold liquid made contact with her body. Her eyes were wide and she looked around. Paulo was pouring water on her.

Paulo laughed as Oriana attacked him back with water. They were playing with the pipes then. Scolding the kids was forgotten. The kids looked at each other.

"She did not let us play and she is playing now" Thiago said.

Oriana heard it and stepped back from Paulo. He looked at her and she back at him. He laughed his heart out.

Oriana blushed and went in. Paulo ran a hand through his hair and went it. His wet hair suited his physic. Shruti looked at him. Her mouth was one hectare wide.

"Auntie" Evara pulled her dress she came back from her daze and looked at them.

"Si" she picked her up and went in.

Everyone was busy gossiping Paulo and Oriana were in their room.

Oriana looked at him. "You always support Evara...it's not fair..." She said while taking off her shirt. Paulo chuckled he caught her from behind and turned her around to kiss her. Oriana gave into the kiss.

"I saw you looking at Shruti...you find her beautiful don't you?" Asked Oriana. "Not more than you...she maybe my second option..." Paulo said as he looked at her. "Uh really?...but that is not happening Mr Dybala because you are not shifting from your first option" she kissed him back and started drying her hair.

"Let's go on a cycle ride" they decided. Shakira was very good at cycling she agreed even Oriana did the rest had to agree. They had two famous singers who forcing them.

Paulo Dybala posted a new picture

@paulodybala Amsterdam here we come!!! 😉😉

tagged @orianasabatini

@sergioramos Do not have to post our picture 😒😒

@pilarrubio_official Let them enjoy let us enjoy. @sergioramos

@shrutimarkel The most romantic couple ever 😘😘😍😍

@paulodybala Thanx @shrutimarkel

@orianasabatini If you would have had a better overcoat 😝😝

@paulodybala You buy me one my better half @orianasabatini