Chapter 20: The Birthday

Oriana Sabatini posted a new picture

@orianasabatini Three years passed since you had held my fingers.  I love you my life.  A very happy birthday my Eva. #evara.💝💝💝

tagged @paulodybala

3.7 million likes

@sergioramos My little Eva!  Three already!!  A very happy birthday🎂🎁🎉👑🎂🎁🎉👑🎂🍧🎈🎁🎉

@pilarrubioofficial Feliz cumples little Eva. 💓💓

@edenhazard10 Mi vida💜💜💙💙

@paulodybala Te amo mi hijaFeliz cumples 🎂🎉🎁🎉🎈👑🎉🎈👑🎉🎈👑🎉🎈👑
@orianasabatini Te amo mas Papi😙😙😙 @paulodybala

Paulo Dybala posted a new picture

3.0 million likes
@paulodybala Sorry to miss your birth, sorry that i was not the one to hold you first but i promise that i will stay with you in all your important events. Happy Birthday. #evara😙😙

tagged @orianasabatini

@michy_martinez  Cutie!! Happy birthday😙😙😙

@shrutimarkel  Come to Amsterdam little Eva! 😇😇😇

@ orianasabatini I look sick.😂😂😂

@paulodybala But beautiful😊😊 @orianasabatini

Oriana POV
We were in the restraunt. This April was too hectic for all of us. Juventus was telling Paulo to move to Madrid. Sergio and Pilar could not come. They were busy welcoming their third son.
Michelle, I had not heard from her since yesterday. I was worried. She did not even update if she had reached or not. I was really really tensed.

Paulo looked at me. Evara was eating up our head.

"Why cannot I get a little brother mommy?" She whined. "Evara...you need to grow up to become a big sister is it not?" Paulo tried to make her understand. She nodded and disagreed. I huffed.

"We asked you for a thing not for a person" I interrupted. Evara looked at me. "But even Mateo had a little brother. He is only three" she put her three little fingers in front of me. I smiled. Paulo did the same.

"Please mumma" she requested. I nodded.

"No"

I and Paulo were not ready for a second child. I was only twenty three and Paulo twenty five and we had a three year old girl. We could support him or her financially but we needed to be matured first. Maturity in Paulo was trying to hack your brain. He was too immature.

Evara had her face like a pumpkin. I sighed and carressedher cheek. "My little Eva..auntie Pilar is having a baby...you can play with him. Don't do this on your birthday. I love you" I said. She nodded. I could see her dissapointment but I could not do anything I was not having a child so soon. I had my career.

Paulo POV

I was really sad about Evara but I could also understand Oriana she had a career to settle. She had recently started doing solo concerts and a movie. Which was releasing on nineteenth of April on her birthday. I was really happy. She was a famous actress now and not only baby mamma.

Evara fumbled with her spoon and fork. I smiled at them.

"Paulo..Paulo!" Oriana called me.
I looked at her.

"E...Eden commented on my post" my eyes shot at her cell as I heard her say that my blood boiled. I had told Oriana to block him.

"Had not I told you to block him?" I asked. "Why should I ? If I did it would have been a public matter" I sighed. I saw the comments.

We really did not know why Eden left Michelle like that. On their wedding day.

The birthday cake came and Evara looked at me.

"Chocolate!" It was her favourite flavour but I could not take the credit it was always my better half's.

"Mumma ordered it" I said. Evara jumped and hugged Oriana who cuddled her. "Te amo mumma" she said.

"And Papi?" I asked getting jealous. She gave me a kiss.

She was too excited. We laughed as we saw her getting wet in chocolate. But soon Oriana got angry. I was the saviour again.

Normal POV

Paulo and Oriana entered their house and immediately there was a loud noise.

"Feliz cumples baby Evara!!!"

It was Sergio, Pilar , Alicia , Leo, Antonella, Shakira, Gerard ,Ivan Raquel, Michelle and Cristiano......

Wait what? The two Argentine shouted like anything.

"CRISTIANO RONALDO!!!!"