Chapter 19: Arguing

Oriana Sabatini posted a picture

@orianasabatini Never knew you cook so well

@orianasabatini Never knew you cook so well . 😍😍

tagged @paulodybala

3.2 million likes

@paulodybala Thats my style..giving surprises😍😍

@sergioramos We want to eat too😙😙

@pilarrubio_official Love birds again started.🤣🤣

@orianasabatini Graçias @paulodybala for letting me know it. Te amo😍😘😙

@paulodybala Te amo mucho más😍

@ovasabatini 🖕🖕🖕🖕

@michy_marinez God people have so much time to waste! 🤔🤔

@paulodybala True 😝😝 @michy_martinez

@ovasabtini Speaks the girl dumped by EDEN HAZARD!!😱😱

@orianasbatini disabled comments on her post.

@paulodybala deleted his comment.

Paulo was so very angry on Osvaldo for writing that on the social network. Oriana was angry as well but she was more worried because Paulo would be like an nuclear bomb. Paulo made Evara eat her Sushi. Oriana could see he was angry. " Paulo....." Oriana came there. "Not now I dont want to spoil her mood" Paulo looked at Evara who was having her meal quietly. Oriana gulped. Her father had messed it up. She quietly had her food. Evara looked at the tension between her parents. "Papi...why aren't you eating?" She asked. "I don't feel like eating Eva...You have" Paulo ruffled her hair.

Evara shook her head. "Let me feed you" she raised her tiny hands towards him and told him to take a bite. Paulo smiled. Even Oriana smiled. Paulo took some bites.

They were done and Oriana was cleaning the kitchen counter when Paulo came there to drink some water. "Paulo!" Oriana stopped him. Paulo ignored her.

"Was it my fault?" Asked Oriana "No...it was my fault...introducing my family to your father....You dont even realize how hurt she was!" Paulo banged the bottle on the counter. Oriana cringed. "Will you stop doing that and learn to control your temper" she shouted back. Paulo just ignored. "Am sorry Paulo...on behalf of my father I am sorry" she said.

Paulo rolled his eyes "That's what you have done from the day your father started insulting my family. You mean everything to me Ori but I can't over look this i know he is dissatisfied because he wanted only me to take care of Eva but instead I fell for you....." Paulo looked away angry. Oriana sighed. "Who are you angry at? Me or my father?" She asked.

"Why would I be angry at you?" Paulo carressed her cheek. "Dad is just insecure....that's it but I don't support his actions at all" she said. Paulo nodded and went away. He knew Oriana was defending her father. "How is insecurity related to him insulting Michelle?" Asked Paulo before leaving.

Oriana sighed. He was correct. She was unnecessaryly defending him. She went to their room. Paulo was not there. He was with Evara but not in her room. Where was he? She went to the garden to look for him. There in the lawn she saw them.

"Goal!" Paulo was shouting as Evara dashed into him to hug him. "My princessa gave a goal!" Oriana smiled. They were playing football. Paulo versus Evara.

Evara took the ball from him and was learning away from him but Paulo was tall and strong and stopped her. He took the ball and shot it. It was a goal. "Goal! The great Dybala" Paulo mocked Evara. She was crossed and kicked him in the stomach. Like a child Evara had no strength. Paulo caught her and oicked her up. "Dont be a spoil sport princessa" he said. Oriana laughed.

They resumed again. Paulo was stopping her again. But this time Evara did something. While Paulo was  trying to stop her she taking advantage of her short height passed under his legs and shot the ball to the goal. It was a goal. Paulo was nutmegged. Oriana clapped. Evara came running to her mother. With a dybalamask. Oriana smiled and picked her up. "My Evara is the best" she said. Paulo came after sometime. Oriana looked at him. It was the second time in a day they were arguing.

"So I  win?" Obviously Paulo won but it was Evara's credit to give a goal against a footballer like him. Oriana gathered her guts and spoke. "But Evara nutmegged Papi right?" She asked. Evara smiled. "Si" she said.

Paulo smiled. "Really really?" He staryed tickling her. Evara like her mother was extremely ticklish. She started moving. Oriana was holding Evara she started moving for which Oriana fell down and on Paulo!

Their nose touched and their lips stuck together. Oriana pulled away.

"Perdon"

She looked away. Paulo kissed her passionately. "I said i was not angry on you amore" he said. Oriana smiled.

"Mummy Papi"

Oriana and Paulo looked down and saw Evara was being pressed between them. They smiled.

"Sorry princessa"

Evara kissed their cheek.

"Now Eva what do you want for your birthday" Asked Paulo.

"Umm..."

She went into a thinking pose and after a long time she replied.

"I want a little brother" she said.

Paulo and Oriana looked at each other cheeks red like tomato.