Chapter 37: Messed up

Shruti smiled at Paulo when she sat beside him.

"You never thought that would happen between us did you?" Shruti asked. Paulo sighed .

He closed his eyes to remember what had happened.

"It was so good before I arrived in Amsterdam" he murmured to himself.

Few months ago....

That was theorast day in Amsterdam. Everyone was very sad and so was Paulo. He did not why his sadness was so unsual. He wasn't actually dad to leave the place . He was sad to leave the person...Shruti.

Oriana looked at him. Again she felt him to be zoned out.

"What is wrong?" She asked. He disagreed and went to their room. Oriana shrugged. She followed him to back the luggages.

Evara came with her.

"I would miss auntie Shruti a lot!" Paulo could here the toddler speak to her mother. He gulped. Oriana bend down to her height.

"Me too baby" she replied kissing her cheek.

She then turned to Paulo.

"She has been such a good friend of mine...I did not know that she was Antonella's sister, if I knew then I would have come with Evara sooner" Oriana spoke to Paulo. He nodded

"Yeah...you are right" he replied.

Oriana furrowed her brows. What had happened to him lately?

She shrugged the matter off.

"So..where will my baby sleep today?" She asked. Evara folded her arms and went to a thinking mode .

"I want to sleep with you Mamma" she said. Oriana hugged her and tickled her. She laughed.

Paulo smiled.

"You both sleep...I am coming..." . Paulo said and left the room. Neither Oriana nor Evara questioned him something.

Paulo just stormed and entered Shruti's room . He did not even want to seek her permission.

Shruti on the other hand was shocked.

"Pa...ulo? What are you doing here?" She asked.

Paulo huffed as his shoulders dropped. "I..need to talk to you..." He said. She nodded and told him to continue. He sighed

"From...the day I met you...I don't know why I have this feeling about you..I just want you to know it so that of I do or say something inappropriate please consider the fact" he looked at her and saw her face fall.

"What...are you...trying to say exactly?" She asked.

He nodded.

"You understand me very clearly Shruti..." He gave a determined reply. Shruti sighed and leaned forward. He nose touching his. Their forehead touched each other's. Paulo could hear her heart beat against his.

"Shruti...."

She caught his face between her arms. He rubbed his cheek with her thumbs.

Her lips slowly and tenderly joined his.She initiated it. Paulo tensed you in his position . After sometime Shruti parted

She looked away from Paulo. "No...no..I am sorry" he turned away.

"I love you Paulo" Shruti said. Paulo shifted away from her. "We...shouldn't be doing this! I..I..am engaged" he replied.

"We don't need to disclose this to anyone...we..Paulo.." she sealed her lips with her again and this time Paulo was dominated by her. She took off his shirt and pulled his hands to her her hips.

"Shruti...we..." .

"Shhhh" she quitened him.

He was carried away. Completely....

Present..

Paulo looked at her.

"You still have answers for it...don't you?" Paulo asked.

"Are you blaming me?!" She retorted back. Paulo nodded..

"It was both of our fault but I still have a question... Why did it start?" That was enough to shut her up. Her eyes were settling at different points except him .

"I had just come to tell you about my feelings" Paulo said. Shruti looked at him.

"What feelings?" Both of them looked at the door.

They did not expect it. Not at all.

"Ori..ana?" Both said in unison.

Now they had a lot to answer . Not only to them but also to others too...a lot trouble.