Chapter 29: Engaged

Oriana was waiting with baited breath for Paulo to knock on her door. Today was their engagement. Oriana wanted to postpone it but Paulo insisted her to. She was wearing a green dress designer perfectly with folds in the lower half. She wore green cuffs to match it.

Paulo on the other hand wore a black tuxedo with a neck box. He opted for a box instead of a tie. It was chosen by Oriana so he had to. Oriana looked at the clock. Michelle came to her. "Hola...como estas?" She asked. Oriana looked at her. She was hell nervous.

"Do you think I am doing fine? We aren't rushing? The baby is about to come and then engagement that also before the Copa America... Are you sure?" She asked her. Michelle burst out laughing. "Cool down girl...you both are perfect!" She kissed her cheek. Oriana smiled.

Paulo looked at Sergio. He was missing Eden a lot. The three had spent their good moments always together. They had been together during Alejandro and Marco's birth...and Pilar was due in a month but there was no Eden.

Sergio looked at him he knew what was going on in his head. "I know you Miss him...but we have nothing to do...after what he did... I'm sorry Pao if I have said something offensive" Sergio said a hell angry. Paulo understood him because she was not only his sister but also his best friend.

"I understand boss" He said and at last they got up and looked at each other. Then at the mirror. Paulo starightened his suit for the last time and then left for the hall. It was a small ceremony at n their house. Only very close people were invited which did not include Oriana's family. Paulo and Sergio came out when they saw what it showed Cristiano and Michelle talking to each other happily. Sergio looked happy as well. Paulo looked at him. "Want another engagement today?" He asked. Sergio dmacked him. "No!" He said stern. Paulo chuckled. Michelle was gossiping like hell with Cristiano and Alana in her arms. "Alana...say Papa....come on come .." She kissed her nose. Alana moved and ended up Michelle falling on Cristiano.

He looked at her. "You know...I had just accompanied you brother to invite Paulo to Real but it ended up me getting to know this beautiful girl." He whispered. Michelle blushed like hell. But then he saw someone at the door and the she separated from him as fast as possible and rushed to him.

"Eden!" All the three men had froen on their faces. It was the footballers Eden Hazard. Before Paulo could stop him Sergio rushed to him and caught him by his collar. "How dare you are here?" He asked. Paulo pulled him back. "Eden...you?" He looked at his once best friend.

"He is here as my date" Michelle said and it knocked all of them . "Michelle are you really?...You are joking right?" He asked Michelle did not say anything and took him away. Paulo looked at Sergio. "Cristiano please" he gave the ball to Cristiano and went to Eden. He hugged him. Michelle smiled.

Eden patted his back. Then came Oriana. She looked at him and hugged him. "Edn..how are you..." She kissed his cheek.

Paulo and Oriana exchanged their rings and looked at each other.Paulo's ring had the name 'Oriana Gabriella Sabatini'  engraved on it and Oriana's ring had the name 'Paulo Bruno Exequiel Dybala' engraved on it.

Paulo looked at her and kissed her. Everything seemed so perfect. Paulo's family...his friends their daughter all we're clapping as they kissed an joined the knot. Oriana looked at Pauli and she back at her. Paulo whispered to her.

"Te amo hasta la Luna y de vuelta" Oriana blushed as she looked down but they knew they had a lot to solve.

Paulo Dybala posted a picture.

@paulodybala Today I give a commitment that you will always be there with me and I will always be called your better half

@paulodybala Today I give a commitment that you will always be there with me and I will always be called your better half. Today I commit that all the upcoming New Year's all the birthdays all the Easters I am gonna clebrate with you and you are the only one with whom I want to have all my future kids. I love you @orianasabatini. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

tagged @orianasabatini

3.7 million likes

Comments disabled for the post.

@orianasabatini It all started from a single mistake but it came out to be the best mistake of my life

@orianasabatini It all started from a single mistake but it came out to be the best mistake of my life. If falling in love with you is my mistake then I want to make that mistake again and again. Just be with me amore for the rest of my life. That's all I need. Because if there is Paulo then there is Oriana. I love you toooooo ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
@paulodybala

tagged @paulodybala

3.2 million likes

Comments disabled for the post