Chapter 8: Kisses

Kisses

"MIND IF I LOSE control?" The question seemed to catch Jude off guard, but he soon realized the confidence Eloise had in her words as she looked directly at him. Jude's breath hitched a bit as he nodded, his heart pounding in his chest. Thid woman was going to be the death of him and to be honest, Jude didn't mind it, not even one bit.

Jude Bellingham was not a man of much thoughts. He doesn't like spending his moments overthinking. All he knew at that point that he loved Eloise and the look in her eyes affirmed that she loved him as well.

A part of Jude was scared when Daniel had come out of the blue and had claimed the girl he loved. It was very obvious that Eloise's emotional attatchment would draw her towards Daniel but Jude had promised himself to always be available for her, such that she would always run to him whenever the troubles of her world would haunt her.

Eloise started by cradling his face, her hands warm and gentle. She kissed him on the temple, then on his nose, and then his eczema-covered cheeks. Jude's breath hitched at the tender gesture. He tried to pull away, feeling self-conscious, but Eloise held him in place, her grip firm but loving. "You're so beautiful, Jude," her breath fanned his cheeks heating them up. "Can't you see it, mi amore?"  She kissed harder, trailing her lips down to his. She captured him in a slow, sensual kiss, not involving any tongue until she bit his bottom lip, making him grant her access. Jude groaned softly, his hands moving to her waist, pulling her closer.

Their kiss deepened, tongues exploring and teasing. Eloise's hands roamed over his shoulders, then down his chest. She could feel his heart racing beneath her fingertips. The curves of his abs frictioning against the pad of her fingers made the heat rush staright to her core and Eloise moaned into the kiss. The heat of his skin radiating through herself. Jude's hands slid up her back, tangling in her hair as he matched her intensity his lips now moving at par with her. The room seemed to fade away, leaving just the two of them, lost in each other.

As she left his lips, her mouth trailed down, peppering kisses along his jawline and neck. Jude tilted his head back, giving her more access. She kissed down to his collarbone, where she sucked and nibbled, leaving a deep purple mark. Jude groaned, gripping her neck to pull her apart, but she stopped him with a gentle shush. "I've training-" his lips were shut when they met with Eloise's index finger pressing againt it. Jude's eyes opened as he stared into Eloise's boue ones. He could swear that he saw predator energy in eyes.

Jude wouldn't mind being her prey though. Eloise smirked, giving him a pointed looj before diping her head back down, lapping her tongue over the small marks she had made on his bronze skin, sucking on the spots.

"Shh... enjoy, Jude," she whispered, her breath warm against his skin. Eloise mentally noted how his skin burst into goosebumps, enjoying the control she was having over him.

Jude's hands trembled slightly as he let go, trusting her completely. Her lips trailed down further, kissing just above his heart. She looked up at him, her eyes filled with a mix of desire and tenderness. Getting off the bed, she pushed him gently by the shoulders, making him sit on the edge. Jude's eyes followed her every move, his breath coming in short, ragged gasps.

Eloise continued her exploration, kissing down his chest, her tongue tracing the contours of his abs. Her hand rested on his thigh, feeling the tension and anticipation in his muscles. She could feel him pulsating, his arousal evident.

Locking eyes with him again, she trailed her hand over his hard-on. "May I?" she asked quietly.

Jude was too deep in pleasure to decline. He nodded, his voice a strained whisper. "Yes, please."

She hooked her fingers in his boxers, slowly pulling them off to reveal his impressive size. Eloise gasped audibly, her eyes widening in admiration. "Wow," she breathed, her fingers tracing the length of him.

Stroking the tip of his shaft slowly, she heard him moan, a deep, guttural sound that sent shivers down her spine. She smirked, feeling a surge of confidence, before taking him into her mouth. She started with gentle licks, her tongue swirling around the tip, tasting the saltiness of his pre-cum. Jude's hands gripped the edge of the bed, his knuckles turning white.

Eloise gradually took more of him in, her lips stretching to accommodate his girth. She bobbed her head up and down, her hand working in tandem with her mouth. Jude's moans grew louder, his hips bucking slightly as he fought to control himself. His hand moved to the back of her head, his fingers tangling in her hair, gently guiding her pace.

"Eloise, that feels... so good," Jude panted, his voice thick with arousal.

Eloise increased her pace, her eyes never leaving his. She could see the pleasure etched on his face, his brows furrowed, his lips parted. She hollowed her cheeks, sucking harder, her hand stroking the base of his shaft. Jude's grip on her hair tightened, his breathing becoming more erratic.

Just as he was about to release, she withdrew, leaving him throbbing and on the edge. She stood up, looking at him mischievously. "Let's sleep, shall we?" she smirked, turning away and getting into bed, ignoring the shocked look on Jude's face.

Jude's shaft was throbbing, his need for release almost painful. He couldn't believe she had left him hanging like that. But the next moment, he knew, she was being pushed over and Jude was getting on top of her, his eyes filled with predatory hunger.

"Two can play at this game, Martinez," he growled, his voice low and intense.

.
.
.

vini😎🙆

Where did you run off to man?

Coming for training tomorrow?

Jude?

??

????

Dang it, idiot are you dead?

2 Missed calls from Vini😎🙆

Will see you at training tomorrow

Filho da puta

------

ohoooo things being heated up a bit?
well, eloise is a tease ;)
comment how you like the chapter

~shruti