33|| Dark Desires.

[warning: smut]

You steal me away

With your eyes and with your mouth

And just take me back to a room in your house

And stare at me with the lights off

To feel something

In the night

When we touch

'Cause I've been lusting it

~Touch by Daughter

¤¤¤¤¤¤

ROSALIND WALKED QUIETLY TO the Room of Requirement, as Tom had requested, later on a Friday night. After a week of silence, Tom decided that they just had to meet. He was always unpredictable, and she had to cope with it.

What if he wanted to ask about the diadem? And if she'd found it yet? It's been almost three weeks, and Rosalind was trying to focus on her studies after a long month of being distant and uncooperative. She didn't have much time to focus on the case at hand.

And although she didn't want to disappoint him, she couldn't care less about the task he gave her. She was going to put herself first and not succumb to his selfish ways.

She finally reached the Room of Requirement around midnight; and she considered what people would think if they saw her sneaking out in the middle of the night, to meet the devilishly handsome Tom Riddle.

Tom was sat in his usual armchair, occupying himself with a mysterious book. He looked up as she arrived, and she couldn't help but notice the way his stormy eyes scanned her figure that wasn't in the usual school uniform. She wore a short, black skirt with knee-high black socks, and a simple black button-up that she didn't think was that much of a nice thing to wear. She didn't know that she definitely looked flattering to the eye with her dark attire.

Rosalind stood firm in her place as Tom stood up, strolling towards her gracefully. He leaned against the arm of the couch, facing Rosalind, who was still beside the door.

"Anything new about the diadem?" He inquired, crossing his arms over his chest.

"No, I've been studying late," She answered, gulping as she realised their proximity, as he was standing –more like leaning– too close to her. It didn't really make her uncomfortable, she was used to Tom by now, and she seemed to never object whenever he touched her or got too close to her. It was just that he made her nervous. Way too nervous for her own liking.

Tom ran a hand through his dark waves, blowing a frustrated breath, "Listen, you need to find it before Spring Break."

She only sighed, leaning against the wall. "You can't just give me this sensitive matter without actually telling me the purpose of it!"

"I'll tell you everything, you have my word. Just not now."

"Is that it? That's why you made me come all the way here in the middle of the night?"

It seemed like he didn't have an answer. Silence unfolded over them, and she raised an eyebrow when she noticed his eyes lingering on her body, again.