Introduction

꧁༒•introduction•༒꧂

He doesn't see the beauty
In the dark blue sky above.
He never took the time
To stop and feel love.
He's like a breath of poison
Lingering in my lungs,
He's given me nothing
But his darkness yet
Wants me to be his sun.
~Christy Ann Martine.

***

Let me tell you the story, of a girl labelled as death. She fears it not, for she'd countered moments, when she was inches away from catching her last breath. Her touch is lethal, for it permeates through your heart; her words are fatal, for they could tear your soul apart. But the juxtaposition in her own complex self, is the kindness you can tell in her heart lies, and the light you can see in her depths resides.

With one single look into her luminescent green eyes, your future is determined and your past is revised. She sways to the rhythm of your hammering heart, and she hums the melody of the pump of your blood.

Let me tell you the story, of a boy who fears death. Yet the evil that lays within him, is as bright as cackling flames dancing in the hearth. He wishes to look for an escape route, so that he would sneakily slip, from death's tight grip. His words are as venomous as a snake's fang, and his touch is as addictive as a drug that could make you float above land.

With one single look into his icy blue eyes, he figures your deepest secrets and your blatant lies. Superior and manipulative, is what you claim him to be, but much more lays deep within, where the eyes can't see.

Together they shall unite, to form the greatest pair: one of darkness, and the other of light. One of sharpness, and the other of sight. Together they complete each other, shall they remain by each other's side.

Until the queen conquers the realm of his heart. Until she reigns the kingdom of his mind. Everything shall change then, leading to the devil's redemption.

********************
Book I:
The Devil's Redemption [completed]

Book II:
The Dark Side [ongoing]

DISCLAIMER:
All rights belong to J.K. Rowling. I only own Rosalind and a few other characters.

Please bear in mind that the story gets better with time (at least that's what I like to think) and there's a slight difference in the timeline. Please take that into consideration. :)

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

(I also have another Tom Riddle fanfic and an Abraxas Malfoy one that you can check out on my profile!)

-Sparklejet