30|| Appalling Revelations.

ROSALIND STARED AT THE body of the woman she just killed cold-heartedly. She didn't even blink. For some reason, nothing of what'd happened had dawned on her- yet. She didn't seem to think of any consequences to her actions at that moment.

Tom looked at Rosalind's state, somewhat guiltily. He couldn't help but wonder, would she have done what she'd done if he hadn't encouraged her? Was he the reason of all of this mess? He knew that the Rosalind he was growing fond of would never think of killing someone, as a result of anger.

Did he just ruin her?

"What do we do now?" She asked so bluntly, as if she wasn't trying to dispose of a dead body.

And that made Tom very angry. He didn't want to see her like that. He couldn't stand it. He didn't want to speak to her without getting a snarky comment in response, without seeing the light blush on her cheeks -that only he could induce- instead of that ghostly paleness.

"I know just what to do," He muttered, grabbing Rosalind's hand, as well as dead Samantha's, and disapparating to a place he was quite familiar with. For some reason, she was too.

"I see this place in my visions all the time," Her voice was as dead as the redhead laying on the shore of the all too familiar beach.

"That's because the Orphanage used to bring us here every summer. I didn't reckon you'd see something like that in your visions," Tom explained, the cold wind of January snipping at his skin. Rosalind's insides had already turned so cold that she was numb to any outer feeling.

Tom cast a warming spell on himself and her, not quite affecting the latter.

She just shrugged her shoulder, "I see many, many things in my visions."

He used his wand to float the body, far enough from the beach that the waves couldn't carry it back there.

"This is fun," Rosalind spoke sarcastically, the wind blowing her blonde locks around her face to an extent that it was more painful than annoying.

Tom raised an eyebrow at her words, "Seriously? We're trying to hide a body." Tom wasn't completely serious with his answer, he wanted to see if by any chance, Rosalind would quip back at him sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes, "As if you haven't done this before."

"I never had to hide the actual body. I simply blamed it on someone else."

"Is this what you did to Rubeus Hagrid?" She inquired, crossing her arms over her chest. Her questions were cold and emotionless, as if they were having a normal chat, not about people they've murdered and others they've ruined.

Tom visibly stiffened, "What are you talking about?"

"I know you're the one who killed Myrtle. How you did so, I'm not sure yet, but I've known since the news about Rubeus- the Gryffindor half-giant, that cared for living beings too much to hurt a fly- being expelled from school. You happened to so heroically save the day.

"But I know you, Tom. I know you more than you'd like to admit. Attacking muggleborns isn't something any person would randomly consider."

And at this point, Samantha's body was floating in the middle of the sea, barely visible in the darkness, as Tom summoned a rock and attached it to her. That made her heavier, thus preventing the body from floating to the top.

Soon enough, the body of the woman was beneath the waters, where no soul could reach.

"You are quite clever, Rosalind," Tom mused, turning to face her.