Chapter Nineteen

Amber's P.O.V

"What's all the racket?" Julie said and ran downstairs.

Ryan's Dad was standing there with a hand on his face and blood trickling down his hands.

"Ryan? What's going on?" Julie asked as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Your husband is having an affair." He replied, obviously very angry.

"What? Is this true?" She asked, hurt.

"That's why he's been away for the past few days. He hasn't been away for work. This man is a lying, cheating jerk. I am ashamed to be his son." Ryan said.

"No- let me explain!" His dad said.

"No James. You can explain another time. Get out of my house, we don't want a cheating liar like you in here." Julie said, trying to keep calm.

"No, Julie, please no!"

"GET OUT!!! We can discuss our divorce next week."

James (Ryans Dad) and the other woman walked outside and we could hear the car drive away.

Ryan ran over to Julie and pulled her into a hug as she burst out in tears.

Nick came racing downstairs and hugged them both.

(Nick is Ryan's big brother)

"Oh, Mum! Ryan! What happened? Are you ok?" He said frantically.

"I'll explain later, sweetie" Julie replied, sniffling.

Ryan pulled out of the hug and wiped his eyes, he was also crying.

"Oh, Ryan!" I said and ran over to him.

I pulled him into a big hug and he buried his head into my neck.

After a minute or two of hugging him, I pulled away and looked deep into Ryan's beautiful eyes.

"C'mon Ry, lets go to bed."

He grabbed my hand and we walked upstairs, toward his bedroom.

We entered his room and I walked into the ensuite to change into pyjamas while he got changed in his bedroom.

When I walked out, Ryan was sitting on the end of his bed in nothing but a pair of blue shorts and I couldn't help but look at his abs...

Until I heard a small chuckle and my eyes moved to his face.

His face was emotionless, but when I looked into his eyes I could see sadness, disappointment, anger and (most of all) shock.

I walked over to the left side of the bed and climbed in, snuggling into the warm blankets. Ryan walked to the other side of the bed and got in aswell.

Although we were going to sleep in the same bed, I knew it wouldn't be awkward. We're nothing more than friends and his bed is huge so there is plenty of room.

Ryan rolled over to face me and smiled.

"Amber, I need you to know that I love you. You are the bestest friend in the whole entire world and I don't know what I would've done without you. I really do love you." Ryan said, and I could feel warmth all through my body.

"Oh Ryan, I love you too! I always will! We will be friends forever... Forever and Always?"

"Forever and Always." Ryan agreed and pulled me into a hug.