Chapter Twenty-One

Amber's P.O.V

During the next week, Rachel and I had become very close and our friendship group grew to a trio.

That Friday, Rachel and I decided to go dress shopping.

We arrived at the shopping centre and bought a milkshake before beginning our shopping journey.

We'd been to nearly every shop in the shopping centre and I had bought shoes and jewellery for the formal but not the dress.

Luckily, it was late night shopping night and all the shops were open until 11:00pm.

I looked at my watch, which said 7:07pm.

"Do you wanna head over to the Food Court and grab some dinner?" I asked Rachel and she nodded, leading the way, She knew this shopping centre like the back of her hand, while I had only been here twice.

While we were eating, I had some KFC and Rachel had Subway, I saw a cute dress shop near the food court.

"Rach, have you been in there before?" I asked, pointing to the shop.

"No but the dresses look nice. We should go in there next."

So after we finished eating, we headed over to the dress shop.

"Wow!" Rachel exclaimed as we walked in.

They had dresses for every occasion in every colour and style.

Rachel headed straight over a rack,  pulled out a dress, and tried it on. It was a medium blue colour with a 'V' in diamontes at the top, and the dress flowed out to her mid-thigh. It matched great with her white heels. It suited her perfectly.

We searched the whole shop for a dress for me, and just as we were about to leave I spotted a nice dress in the back corner of the shop.

It was a beautiful white dress with black lace over some of the top of it. It had only one strap covered in lace which made it look elegant. It had a black band around the waist and the dress looked to reach about the mid-thigh. It suited well with my simple black heels.

We bought our beautiful dresses and left the shopping centre.

I dropped Rachel off at her house and drove to mine.

When I arrived home, Ryan called and asked if I wanted to sleep at his place, so I packed some clothes and drove over there.

When I arrived, Ryan was waiting out the front and he instantly took me out to his cubby house in the backyard.

There was a single mattress with blankets in the centre of the cubby on the floor, the fridge was packed with food, and Ryan had a pile of movies next to the tv.

"A single mattress? Really, Ryan?" I said and sat on the love seat.

"It just means we have to snuggle up nice and close." He said, winking.

I blushed and giggled... What? Since when do I ever giggle? What the fudge? I'm surprised how much one boy could change me... I have changed so much since I met Ryan! Now I blush and giggle? Wow.

"That's fine with me." I replied.

He sat down next to me we put on an movie, since it is already 8:30!

As the end credits of the 3rd movie flashed across the screen, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep.

Ryan turned off the TV and I could feel myself being carried.

I was then placed onto a comfy surface and some blankets were pulled over me.