I'm Not A Dog

Colby POV

I was sitting at catering when I hear the guys calling my name I looked up to see Joe mad along with Jon.

"What the hell happened" I asked them?

I leave them alone for a little bit and they are already mad. I was too busy stuffing my face to care about what was going on at the moment. I know call me a bad friend but I was hungry.

"Did you see what Summer did out there" Jonathan said.

"Yea Joe why did you do that especially to Mia" I snapped at him?

"I didn't do anything dumbass that is why we are here we need you" he said glaring at me "I am really hurt how you actually believe that I will do something like that".

I was about to say something until Jonathan butted in "now is not the time to argue we need to come up with a plan and I mean like right now his match is in fifth-teen minutes".

"Who" I asked confused?

"Fandango's" Joe said leaning back on the chair I knew he was mad at me because he was really quiet.

"Well she made you look like a bad person. So the only way we will be able to turn the tables on her if we have evidence" I said picking at my salad.

I had some unhealthy food too but I had to eat something healthy.

"So what do you suggest" Joe asked.

"You act like you believe her and ask her for proof just make her believe that you are clueless" I said.

"I don't think I will be able to do that" Jon said.

"Why not" we asked him?

"Mia is not going to like this at all" he said.

"Well lets make her" Jon said getting up. He grabbing me and Joe by the hand and started speed walking towards his locker room.

Mia POV

I can't believe I actually believe every word she said. I treated Joe like crap and I feel so bad right now. I just covered my face with my hands I am so frustrated with everything that has been going on. I got up about to walk out of the locker room when the guys came in. Jon looks at me and then points to the couch.

"Sit" he said.

"I am not a dog Jon"

"Just sit down we need to talk to you" he said.

"About" I said still standing up.

"That is why she is my baby girl" Joe said smiling.

He walked over to me, sat down and then pulled onto his lap.

"Joe is basically going to act like he believes her so you two can't be seen together" Jon said and I shook my head.

"Hell no anything but that"

Are they kidding me right now?

"We need proof Mia she made him look bad in front of the wwe universe" Colby said.

"For how long" I mumbled.

"At least three weeks" Jon said.

"WHAT" Joe and I yelled at the same I am guessing he didn't know about that either.

"I can't just walk by her and ignore her" he said tightening his grip around my waist.

"You either do that or be a bad father that everyone writes about. So which is it Joe" Colby asked?

"You know what how about this you two figure it out by the end the show. When you figure out the answer come and find me and Colby ok" Jon said walking out with Colby right behind him.

"Are we ever gonna be happy without any drama" I asked Joe.

"Don't worry I will do everything I can to end this" he said looking at me.

"I guess that means yes" I said mad.

"This could ruin my reputation if I don't" he said.