Fine

Colby's POV

"What made you join the dark side" Stephanie asked me smiling?

"I couldn't get what I wanted which was Mia so I want to make Joe's life hell maybe even Jonathan's" I said sitting down.

"Well you do know that they think we are good people right" Hunter said to me?

"Yeah so why would it matter what anybody thinks about you guys" I said to them.

"You have a point there" Stephanie said "But if you couldn't get your way with them and now want to turn on them. What's makes it seem like you won't do the same to us"?

"I won't because I know you guys well enough to not do something like that" I said.

"Fine" Hunter said "welcome to the authority".

I smiled knowing I will win this one. Everything is always about Joe and Jonathan now it's my time to shine.

Mia's POV

"How did he even know about that" I asked Jonathan following him to Joe's room?

"I told him" he said walking into the room.

I froze thinking about whether or not should I go in there? I mean what is the worst that can happen. Other than breaking my heart. He already did that.

"Go" Brie said pushing me in what her right behind me.

I see Jonathan holding the ice pack on Joe's hand while the trainer is talking to him. He didn't notice me standing there till he looked away from the trainer.

"Mia what are you doing here" he asked me?

He seemed happy to see me for a second. But as soon as I saw that emotion it was gone.

"I heard about your hand I just came here to see if you were okay" I walked near him but not too close.

I was kind of nervous of what his reaction would be if I got too close. I have to admit I did miss him. It hurts to see him acting this way with me.

"I will live it's not the first time I did this" he said not looking at me.

"Come on let them talk" Brie said to Jonathan and the trainer. They walked out.

It was quiet for a couple of minutes till I broke the silence.

"You do know I will never ever go out with him right" I said.

"Yeah Jonathan told me you rejected him"

"That is because I still love you Joe" I whispered thinking he didn't hear me but he did.

Joe's POV

"You can't love me Mia looked at what happened to you" I said standing up.

"Joe I don't care" She said.

"Well I do because of me you got hurt" I said walking over to my bag and taking out clothes.

"Joe please don't do this to me" she whispered.

I turned to look at her to see her about to cry. It killed me to see her like that. I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug.

"You know I love you I will do anything for you I just don't want to see you hurt because of me" I said while hugging her.

"Joe we can do this" she said.

I sighed and looked at her "fine under one condition".

"What" she pulled out of our hug with a small smile on her face.

"Colby wants to hurt me make it seem like you are on his side" I said.

"Deal" she said and kissed me.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back. Hopefully I didn't make a bad decision.