It Worked?

Jonathan's POV

After I made sure Mia wasn't going to leave I made my way to the gorilla.
As soon as I reached it I see Summer backstage smiling. I hid behind a curtain to see if she was going to say or do anything.

"It worked" she said hugging Curtis (Fandango) "he actually believe that I am pregnant".

I wanted so badly to go back and tell Mia. But I had a match so I walked in the gorilla to see Summer QuickRing pulling away from Fandango wiping her eyes. I just shook my head at them and waited for my theme song to start. Once it started I walked out punching the air with my fist. I got in the ring and waited for my opponent to come out.

Joe's POV

When I got backstage I walked into my locker room to not see Mia there I started panicking. I walked out of my room and asked a couple people have they seen her but they shook their head no. I walked right back in the room and grabbed my phone.

To: My Baby girl

Please tell me where you are I am worried and can we talk please babe I know you are upset.

I sat there waiting for a reply but she didn't answer back. I looked at the TV to see Jonathan fighting and it gave me an idea. They are pretty close maybe she is in his room. I walked in to see her sitting on the chair wiping her eyes.

"Mia" I said walking towards her.

"Stay away from me Joe" she said with her voice cracking. It broke me to see her like this I hated this because it is my fault after all.

"Please" I asked begging but the closer I got to her the more she moved back.

She got up about to walk out the room but I grabbed her wrist. When she turned around she slapped me. I guess I deserved that.

"HOW COULD YOU" She yelled hitting my chest.

"I didn't mean too" I said pulling her into a hug even though she was fighting it. I held her even when she gave up fighting I let a few tears fall "I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, you know that".

She was about to say something when Jonathan walked in "She lied to you Joe to make you look bad. I was walking to the gorilla for my match when I overheard her she is faking her pregnancy".

Mia tried to move away from me I can instantly see the guilt on her face "Joe I'm so" but I cut her off by kissing her.

"Its ok but it is time for payback" I said letting go of her "we need Colby".

Summer is crazy as hell if she thinks that she is going to get away with this. I can't believe she would do something like fake her pregnancy. I was pissed off. If Jonathan didn't have that match right after that segment there was a big chance that Mia and I wouldn't be together anymore.