It's Complicated

Brie's POV

"Maybe I should do something about it" I said pacing back and forth talking to Daniel.

"Brie just stay out of it I don't want you caught up in this mess" he said stopping me.

"She is on the wrong side Bryan I don't want my friend to get hurt she is doing that only because Joe hurt her" I said.

"Brie she made the choice to go with Colby let her learn from her mistakes" Bryan said and I shook my head not saying anything else.

I heard somebody talking from down the hallway and I looked in that direction to see Jonathan.

"Jon come here" I yelled to him.

He jogged towards to me.

"What's up" he asked me?

"She went with Colby, Jon" I said.

He shook his head. He started pulling on his hair. I would be frustrated too if my group of friends were fighting and turning on each other. I am trying to help him fix what was going on but it wasn't working.

"Well I guess I understand why she did that" he said.

I looked at him in shocked "why would you say that"?

"He told her he doesn't love her" he said.

"Great" I mumbled "so what are we going to do now"?

"Find out what is really going on" he said.

Randy's POV

"I am not even going to ask why I saw Mia with Colby" I said walking with Joe to see who we can trust to be on our side and not play us for the Authority.

"Its complicated" he said and then stopped walking.

I looked in the direction where he was looking to see John with Dolph Ziggler.

"Lets start with them" I said walking over to them with him.

"Hey guys" I said and John and Dolph gave me a dirty look.

"Umm...is there a problem" Joe asked them?

"We don't have a problem with you we have a problem with him" Dolph said pointing at me.

"What did I do now" I asked them?

"Joe why are you with him, he is on their side" John said.

"What do you mean their side" I asked them?

"The Authority" John said "are making it known they are going to destroy you Joe".

"I am trying to help you guys" they are starting to annoy me.

"Randy" I hear a voice say I turned around to see Triple H not looking to happy. I turned to give the guys one last look before walking over to Hunter.

"Yes" I said.

Damn it there is a big chance that I could be in trouble.

Triple H

"What exactly do you think you are doing" I asked Randy?

"I am trying to get information from them" he said while pulling me away from the group.

"Oh ok" I said patting him on the back.

"You don't believe me do you" he asked me?

No not really. I have known Randy for awhile now so I know he is up to something. Just when everything was going well.

"No I do I just thought you were going to betray us and you know what happens if you do" I said to him.

"Yes a lot of consequences"

"Ok well I got to go I have a meeting to attend" I said fixing my tie and walking away.

I walked up to my car to see Kane waiting for me.

"Hey do me a favor" I said once I reached him "Keep an eye on Randy."

"Is something wrong" he asked me?

"No not at all I just want you to keep an eye on him. Just trust me" before he could say anything else I shut the car door.