HeartBroken

Roman's POV

I couldn't even look Mia in the face once I said who was the general manager. She kept yelling at me while the crowd starting booing. I looked over at Vince to see him smiling at me. It was because of him that I had to pick Kane. He knew something about my past that Mia didn't know about. I wasn't about to let her find out. She got in front of me and started hitting my chest. After a minute or so I grabbed onto her hands and stopped her. I looked down at her and started shaking my head no.

~A Couple Days Ago~

I walked into Stephanie and Hunters office to see that Vince was by himself. He smiled at me once he saw me. I was on edge I didn't know whether or not if this was a setup. He gestured for me to sit down on the chair across from him. 

"Roman I need to talk too you about something. Don't worry Stephanie and Hunter are not here." he said when he saw me looking around the room.

"What do you want to talk too me about?" I asked.

"Recently I have found out something that Mia does not know about." When he said that I tensed up and started glaring at him. I knew where this was headed he was going  to blackmail me "It seems like you have a second life that no one told her about."

I got up from the chair and was about to walk out of the room when he said something that stopped me in my tracks "So here is the thing. If you don't pick Kane to be the Raw Manager I will tell Mia that you are married and you have a kid. What amazes me is how you managed to deal with your wife and your daughter and Mia all at the same time. Tell me Roman does your wife know about this?"

If looks could kill he would be dead by now "No all that she knows is that Mia is just going out with me for the sake of the show."

I walked out the room and slammed the door behind me. Once she finds out about this she will never forgive me.

~Now~

Once we got backstage Mia just walked ahead of me. I ran up to her and grabbed her arm. She turned around and slapped me across the face. I guess I deserved that.

"Mia please just let me explain" I begged her.

She just laughed "Explain what? Explain the fact that you just picked Kane to be the Raw Manager the person who is going to cause us hell. Are you fucking stupid?"

I was going to open my mouth when I heard someone yell "daddy". I closed my eyes and sighed this was not going to be good at all. I heard Mia gasped when my daughter ran up to me and hugged me. She backed away slowly her eyes started to get watery.

Mia's POV

I couldn't believe what was going on right now. He picked up his daughter and just looked at me with a guilty look on his face. I saw a beautiful woman walk up to him and kiss him. She saw me looking at them before she could say anything I ran back to the locker room. I walked in and slid down the door. I started sobbing on the floor when I felt someone sit down beside me and pulled me into a hug. I looked up to see that it was Brie.

"I am so sorry" she whispered about to cry along with me.

I wiped my tears away with my hands "How long have you known?"

She couldn't look at me "Just before you walked out and into the ring. Jonathan told me. He thought that Roman divorced his wife that is why he didn't say anything too you. He is staying away because he thinks that you hate him."

I was so angry and heartbroken at the same time "That is the smartest choice that he just made because I don't want too see him. I don't want to see anyone."

I got up from the floor and made my way to my gym bag. I started packing my stuff. I guess someone brought my gym bag from Roman's locker room which I was happy about. Once I was finished I put my hoodie on and started heading out of the locker room.

"Where are you going?" Brie said while running after me.

"I am leaving I don't want too be here." I said as I held the car keys hard in my hands.

Once I got to the car Brie got in front of the drivers door "No. I can't let you go. You are upset that isn't a good idea. Just come back inside and we can talk about this."

I didn't want to do this but this was the only way I could get her to leave "If you don't move out of my way I am going to do something that I won't regret."

She looked at me in shock and moved out of my way. I unlocked the door and got in while throwing my bag on the passenger side. Once I was out on the road I was trying everything possible to keep myself from crying. I can't believe he would do this too me. He had me believe that we were going to be together forever. My eyes started to get blurry. I quickly wiped my eyes when I saw a bright light. Just as I turned my head I gasped out. Before I knew it I blacked out.

Brie's POV

I walked back into the arena pissed off. I started looking around for Roman. Once I reached catering I see him smiling and laughing with his wife and daughter. Oh hell no. I am going to make his life a living hell. He noticed me walking up to their table and his face got red. 

I slammed my hands down on the table "You better tell your wife what is going on right now before I do."

Galina had a frown on her face "Roman what is going on?"

He smiled "Nothing at all babe just Brie loosing her mind." 

Just as I was about to attack him someone put their hands around my waist and held me back. 

"Tell her how you been dating Mia this whole time. Tell her how she didn't even know that you had a wife and kid. How about you tell her everything that you fucking did you asshole. Because of you Mia left in tears in a car by herself. You better hope no you better pray to god that she is alright. If I find out that she isn't I am coming for you."

The person that held onto me started pulling me away from him. Once I was in a spot when I couldn't see Roman. The person let me go I turned around to see that it was Daniel and he was shocked and mad at the same time.

"This is one of the reasons why I didn't want you to get in the middle of this."

I leaned against the wall mad "Daniel she heart broken and who knows what could happen to her. She was in tears when she drove away."

He didn't say anything but just pull me into a hug.

The End