It's Going Down (Part 2)

I returned back to the corner of the ring waiting for Seth to get up from the mat. Once he got up I speared him. Just as I was about to pin him Kane got in the ring and punched me in the face. I fell down onto the mat groaning in pain. Not even a minute later Dean theme song came on and he ran down into the ring and started beating up Kane. It was getting very out of hand because everyone started to come out there was more wrestlers on the authority's side than mine. Just as I was about to get up to help the person that was going to change everything came out.

"Stephanie stop this right now" I turned my head to Stephanie to see her shocked that her mom was here.

After about ten minutes of yelling into the microphone Stephanie made everyone go backstage but the only people remained was Dean and I and the rest of the authority.

"Mom what are you doing here?" she asked her.

"I am here on behalf of your father I am here because I seen the way you have been treating these wrestlers and that isn't right. So what is going to happen you and Hunter are going to be put in a match at Wrestle-mania against Mia and Roman an nobody would get in that match. If Mia and Roman wins you two would be fired and they will pick who would control Monday night raw."

"Mom you don't know what you are talking about" Stephanie said in disbelief "you would choose them over your own daughter?"

"No I am doing what is best for business" she said and walked backstage.

Stephanie's POV

"You did this" I yelled while walking up to Roman when Mia got in front of him.

"I suggest you take a step back or you are going to regret it" Mia snapped.

"You think I am scared of you. My mom might have said what she said but I am still the boss I will not hesitate to fire you" I smirked.

"Go ahead because I will have no problem giving them a call" Roman said while smiling at me.

"This isn't over you will pay for this" I was about to slap Mia when Hunter pulled me back into one of the corners.

"We will figure something out but as of right now lets just go backstage and get our things so we can leave okay" I nodded my head.

As soon as he turned around to walk out of the ring Roman speared him onto the mat. Hunters face turned red. I walked up to Roman and slapped him across the face. As soon as I did that Mia turned me around kicked me in the stomach and pedigree me to the mat.

"See you at Wrestle-Mania" Mia yelled at me.

Mia's POV

Once we got backstage I pulled Joe towards me and hugged him tight. I have missed him so much I am glad to be near him again.

"Why didn't you tell me that you called her mom?" I asked Joe.

"I couldn't you were with Seth at all times you know I would have told you" he said and then kissed me.

"Do you think that we will win"

"Yeah nobody is allowed to get in the match and they are going to be here for the match to make sure nothing goes wrong. If someone gets in the match then we automatically win its a lose lose situation for them."

I was about to say something when I saw Seth he didn't look happy in fact he looked pretty hurt.

"I can't believe I fell for your little game" he sneered.

"Like I would ever date someone like you. You turned against your only friends that were loyal too you. Do you honestly think they care about you no" I laughed.

He got in my face, Roman was about to get in front of me when I put my hand on his chest to stay back "when they win and they will win the first thing that will be done is you getting fired."

"If that helps you sleep at night than okay but as of right now nothing is in the authority's favor so enjoy it while it last."

He walked away mumbling under his breath.

"You took the fun out of me kicking his ass" Joe said.

"His isn't worth it let me just go and grabbed my stuff so we can leave" he nodded while I walked away.

I wasn't thinking I just remembered that my stuff was in Seth's room.