Being Truthful

Joe's POV

I was walking around about to get ready for my match against Sheamus when I heard Stephanie and Hunter talking so I hid behind the wall to hear what they were saying.

"They actually think that we are good guys" Stephanie laughed.

"Wait till Randy finds out that we are only using him" Hunter said.

"Joe hey what are you doing" Miz said all loudly and Hunter looked in my direction. I just wanted to punch the hell out of the Miz right now.

"Really dude since when do you care about me" I asked him annoyed.

"Don't you have a match you should be getting ready for" Hunter asked me?

"How about you not worry about me okay" I said getting in his face.

Before I could do anything I got pulled back and I looked behind me to see Bryan and he doesn't look happy at all.

"I got him" he said walking away while pulling me with him.

"Dude what the hell" I said while walking towards the gorilla.

"Joe, Colby threaten Brie saying that if she is lying to him about Mia that he was going to make my life a living hell"

"We are trying to tear them down from the inside" I said to him once we reached the gorilla.

"You better hurry up before I start a war that they won't be prepared for" he said and with that walked away.

Mia's POV

"So I was thinking that maybe I can ask Stephanie and Hunter if they can put Roman and I in a match and you could watch me beat him up" Colby said while walking around the arena with me.

He knows that I don't like when Joe gets hurt so I have a pretty good feeling that he is coming on to us and I cannot let that happen. Afterall Joe is a big guy he can handle it.

"Yeah that would be awesome"

We walked into catering and sat down at a table.

"I need to talk to you" he said and patted the seat right next to him "now be truthful Mia don't lie".

I nodded my head to tell him to go on.

"Ever since you started dating Joe I started to like you and a lot. So what we have right here right now is it real or are you messing with my emotions. You know how I am if you are lying to me I will find out and you are not going to like what will happen." He said and I gulp.

"Of course I like you"

Before he could say anything Randy walked over to us and sat down.

"Hey what are you guys talking about" he asked us?

"Nothing much" Colby said.

I started to feel guilty. He has liked me for so long but instead of him telling me the right way. He turned on his best friends/brothers and now he is trying to get with me.

Randy's POV

"I saw Hunter a couple minutes ago he said he needed to talk to you in private" I said while leaning back in my chair.

"Oh crap really" Colby said "okay I will be right back".

Once he left I looked over at Mia "what happened"?

"I don't think I can do this Randy" she said "he has feelings for me it would bother me if I break him".

"Don't fall for his bullshit he is lying to you Mia" I said getting up from my chair and sitting in the one Seth sat in before he left.

"Everybody wants the authority to be over" I said.

"Yes but this is taking too long I miss being with Joe I am not happy Randy I am miserable"