You Got To Be Kidding Me

I was watching from backstage my best friends match if you are wondering who it is, it's the shield guys and right now my best friend Joe a.k.a Roman Reigns is bleeding from his eyelid. He has me worried. When it comes to any of my friends getting hurt it worries me and I can't stand it. I am pacing back and forth wishing for this match to be over already. Finally after ten minutes the match is over and I run to trainer's room waiting for Joe to come in. I was sitting down on the chair impatiently waiting when he comes into the room with a towel on his eye. I get up from my chair and run over to him.

"Joe are you okay?" I asked him while checking his eye out.

"Yes I'm fine I don't really feel any pain" he says to me.

Sampson gestured for him to lay down so they can see what they could do to help. Once he laid down I sat down next to him and held his hand. While they are stitching his eyelid I felt sparks shoot up my arm just from holding his hand. What makes me mad is the fact that his girlfriend is not right beside him doing the job I am doing. As soon as they were done Jonathan and Colby walked into the room, I let go of Joe's hand and for some reason I felt lonely but I had to talk to the guys. So I grabbed their hands and pull them into the hallway.

"Where is she?" I asked them mad.

"Who Summer she is umm... flirting with Curtis ( Fandango)" Jonathan said.

"You got to be kidding me" I started walking away to go and get her with the guys following me.

Once I found her I went up to her "What is your problem? Your boyfriend just got hurt and all you doing is sitting here flirting with somebody else. Are you kidding me?"

"How about you not worry about what I do" she said getting in my face.

"Why do you go out with Joe...huh to treat him like this" I said getting in her face. If she wants to fight I will have no problem I just know I will kick her ass. Jonathan saw how close we were so he pulled us back and got in the middle.

"So I can hurt him" she grabbed Curtis's (Fandango) hand and walked away.

I was about to go after her and hit her but I couldn't because they were holding me back.

"You know it would be nice if you encourage me to hit her instead of pulling me back" I mumbled.

"We don't want you to get fired" Colby patted my head and I swatted his hand away.

As soon as we walk back into the room I see Summer sitting on Joe's lap acting like she really cares and he is smiling believing its real. I couldn't stand to look at them nor her so I walked right back out and threw a chair at the wall and walked out to my bus mad. Once I got on the bus I sat down on the couch, curled into a ball and cried.

Joe's POV

I knew as soon as I got hurt that Mia was going to be worried about me. I jumped over the barricade after our match to be rushed backstage by one of the security guards. He handed me a towel to clean up the blood that was dripping. I have to admit me this cut hurts like hell . Once I got backstage I went straight towards the trainer's room. As soon as I walk in I see Mia looking worried as ever she ran over to me.

"Are you okay?" she asked me looking very worried.

"Yes I don't really feel any pain" I said lying. I just laid down so they can stitch my eye and Mia grabbed my hand. I felt sparks it crazy because Summer is my girlfriend and I don't feel that way when we hold hands. She let go once Sampson was done stitching my eye and walked out the door pulling the guys with her.

"I want you to put ice on that eye you got it, also it is going to be swollen for a couple of days" Sampson said while I nodded. He gave me a couple more instructions on my eye and what to do when Summer walked in she sat on my lap. She didn't even ask me if I was okay or what happen. I am pretty sure she didn't watch my match. Mia cares more about me than she does.

Two minutes later the guys walked in with Mia she was about to walk in until she looked at Summer. She looked really upset and went into the hallway and all we hear is a loud banging sound. I jerked up and move Summer off of me to see if Mia was okay but by the time I went to check on her she was already gone.

"Great" I murmured.

"You ready to go?" Summer asked me grabbing my hand.

"Yea let me just go grab my stuff" I said walking away with Colby and Jonathan.

When I turned around I see Summer with Curtis again. They are always hanging out and she is always smiling.